Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

aL01

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a Solarforce L2n & looking forward to fitting it with a vinh54 drop-in-

beakman

Newly Enlightened
Just went from owning 0 stainless steel lights to 3 (when they arrive):

Foursevens Atom A0 - Independence Day sale
Fenix E05 Stainless - Independence Day sale
Lumintop Worm Stainless - Good price on ebay

the beakman

Acid303

Newly Enlightened
*reply to a post on page 118*, should have quoted!!

Mine is not branded at all.
Happy with it though, has a cree q5 led in it and I'm now using it on my bicycle.

Last edited:

Jeffg330

Newly Enlightened
1st time poster. I have a Fenix TK75 being delivered tomorrow. My first "serious" flashlight. I've learned so much reading here. TY all

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
And serious it is :) after you get used to it, send it to the Vinh spa treatment .

4000lm 300kcd version after he's done.

Unreal.

My sinner copper and titanium 18650 hosts finally came! I'll have both built tonight.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Our friend and member thedoc007 has been doing something here that IMO hasn't gotten nearly enough publicity, or mention.

He, himself, and perhaps with the assistance of one or more anonymous donors, has given away some really nice lights, chargers, and batteries, with no thought of personal reward, beyond, I suppose, the good feeling that one gets from doing nice things for people, just for the sake of it.

My son calls it "random acts of kindness." Examples may be, leaving a disproportionately large tip for a counter person, reaching an item on the top shelf for a person too short to reach, stopping to change a flat tire, or assisting a handicapped person in some manner.

thedoc007 recognizes the community we have here, and would like to build even more camaraderie among the members. And I guess make the world a better place. :thumbsup:

So that his efforts are not in vain, please recognize what he is trying to do, and participate in some fashion, such as recommending his Giveaway thread to those who you sense are working on a very tight budget, or if you, yourself have a rather large collection, play the game, but donate some of your lesser used lights as well. Performing random acts of kindness makes both parties feel good.

As a result of thedoc's kindness, I have a DQG 18650 coming in the mail, and I am all smiles :)

Thanks Doc!!! :thumbsup:

You really put a smile on my face :)

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doc has really started something great. Big respect to him.

gunepuha.jpg

Sinners titanium 18650 host finally came.

Xpg2 3a 2 mode textured reflector. Really came out great. That's one big hunk of ti!

It's bigger than the pd35vn xpl triple that also came today.

That thing is amazing. Xpl are fantastic.

Last edited:

lightskies

Newly Enlightened
Fenix UC45, 960 lumens, rechargeable by cell phone micro USB port.... can't wait to get my hands on it.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
udata2a2.jpg

Another picture of the sinner titanium next to my sinner 3w 445nm.

Makes for a nice matching pair.
Just need my titanium and copper xm 18 spanto to come! That'll be my dream edc set.