Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

ven

Flashaholic
I am a fan of the TM range although its debatable that some are not tiny!! tm36 springs to mind :laughing:

Some are not without issues but NC seem to have upped their game in the last 12 months and offer a 5yr warranty. My advice is to buy from a distributor to save any potential pain of sending back to China as that is what NC will ask if ordered over seas. So imho, pay a little more and have the back up by a local distributor!!

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
I gave a tm06s in the mail! First major light purchase. Does anyone have any bad experiences with nitecore tiny monster series?

The TM06s is a good sub soda can sized light.

I own the of the first generation lights.

To the best of my knowledge this was Nitecore's first TM light that didn't use a separate battery carrier tube. Pay attention to the polarity of the batteries. Unless you have the light modified, you need protected button topped batteries.

Enjoy your new purchase.

markr6

Flashaholic
L11C Nichia should be in the mailbox today. I had an L10C in the past but sold it. Now I'm missing it...so I'll be keeping this one.

jayrdwein

Newly Enlightened
I like this thread, makes me realise I am not alone... Oh and many of you seem to have lots coming, I only have a TK70 arriving tomorrow!

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
This came up on BFC today and I couldn't resist.
frantic.gif

Last edited:

davyro

Enlightened
i've got an olight M23 Javelot (thought i'd give one of these a go) I've got an Armytek Partner C2 XP-L V3 on its way & a couple of bits & pieces to complete a lego edc light i'm wanting to take a look at
I've been waiting for 22 days for the olight from fasttech & it wont let me track it so i've just been in touch with them.Hopefully i get my new lights very soon as i'm getting impatient.

GLHunter

Newly Enlightened
After spending too much time researching LED flashlights, I finally decided to order a Nitecore Multi-Task MT20A model that uses two ordinary AA alkaline batteries to produce what is currently a modest 360 lumens on turbo, which is plenty of light for someone who until recently thought krypton bulbs were the cat's meow. :laughing:

Now you trendy, stylish folks who thrive on the latest high octane models can ridicule me to your hearts content. :p

ven

Flashaholic
Today

Still a cooly host and L2T to come, thats all folks.............:p Will do me for a good while now! Time to enjoy what one has..........

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Today

Still a cooly host and L2T to come, thats all folks.............:p Will do me for a good while now! Time to enjoy what one has..........

Nice light. What's your thoughts in it Ven?

ncgrass

Enlightened
After spending too much time researching LED flashlights, I finally decided to order a Nitecore Multi-Task MT20A model that uses two ordinary AA alkaline batteries to produce what is currently a modest 360 lumens on turbo, which is plenty of light for someone who until recently thought krypton bulbs were the cat's meow. :laughing:

Now you trendy, stylish folks who thrive on the latest high octane models can ridicule me to your hearts content. :p

They're good lights! That's a fine choice. I don't want one but my dad has one and he really likes the size and beam. It's a great AA light!

GLHunter

Newly Enlightened
They're good lights! That's a fine choice. I don't want one but my dad has one and he really likes the size and beam. It's a great AA light!

Thanks. :)

I take it you've since moved on to more complex lights that provide much higher illumination?

May I ask what make and model you're currently interested in?

ven

Flashaholic
Nice light. What's your thoughts in it Ven?

Initial impressions are very nicely made light, very nice beam, very tight/bright hot spot with useful spill. Not tested to any potential due to time/weather/kids.

Once i get some chance(was meant to be going out tonight with some lights, weather/time went against me and my little one).

iirc you have a k40vn or k40Lvn, if this is the case then imho i would not really think a worth while buy as its a bit bigger and the kcd difference would be hard to tell within reason(binocs and bl00dy good eyes :laughing: )

tn35 thrower version with a bit of bling!

Last edited:

JohnSmith

Enlightened
HDS 200 HCRI, flood reflector, with black 2xAA clicky battery compartment, silver bezel.

I wanted the HCRI with flood reflector for indoor use, and the 2AA compartment completes my battery compatibility options for my HDS lights (I already have CR123 and 18650 tubes on other lights).

Apartment 4A

Newly Enlightened
Malkoff 3-6 D-CELL drop-in to fit my old Maglite. I used that light so much in the past during urban exploration shoots. I recently came across it and felt a bit sorry for it compared to all the modern small guys.

Also a box with 60 Energizer L91 batteries and 4 AA -> D adapter cases.

TLC for the old banger is on the way!