Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Macatron

Newly Enlightened
I've got a Nitecore D2 and a pair of protected Orbtronic 3400mAh 3.7v 18650s coming for my new TK22. :)

Tre_Asay

Enlightened
Lets see,
A G-shock master of G rangeman,
A tektite expedition star
4 rechargeable C size batteries
10 blf-348 flashlights
a tektite chameleon
a thrunite T10 nw xpl
an ultratac k18
a flexible tripod
an r-pal lantern
and I am just about to place an order for some prometheus battery holders and spare batteries for the r-pal

Xiphex

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore MH20GT Estimated delivery between Tuesday, May. 10 and Wednesday, May. 18 AAAAAAAAAAAAH :paypal: ............. :oops:

My first XP-L HI Flashlight :)

Main reason: Yellowstone Tour July 2 - 7 , I feel like I let down my current flashlights, they must be sad someone new is coming in - current flashlights start flashling their SOS Lights "Hey! We're still here, at your bedside. Don't forget about us!" heheheheh

and also 2 Xperia Z5 Premium phone cases

Last edited:

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have my Brass TinyDC coming back from Jeff for some tune up.
And in a month's time, i should have something black from Jeff Hanko coming my way...

Exciting times!

SV_huMMer

Newly Enlightened
Have my little Fenix RC09 coming, plus a couple of AW 14500 IMRs for SRT3, and a Liitokala Lii-100 single-cell multi-charger/powerbank.

kj2

Flashaholic
Came in the mail today :)
3a72d4f10e2828007462ca4ae90ef684.jpg

Customwoodcreations

Newly Enlightened
Still waiting for my T6vn, and just ordered a TX25C2vn XPG2 yesterday. Both should ship late next week.

I gotta find someone local that sells nice lights. I like to touch and feel first. And then there's that instant gratification thing too...

danpass

Newly Enlightened
Received today.
icon_smile_cool.gif

Momentary on; 15 lumens. Further press will lock on. 45hr runtime.

Double press; 320 lumens. Further press will click on. 2hr runtime.

I have one of those Rayovac Indestructibles (2AA) LINK for the shelf at the back door and I always loved the user interface, which is the same as this Surefire (different lumen range).

But this G2X Pro is smaller and smoother, so it fits in a pouch. I got a yellow from Kevin at brightflashlights.com

Next up is a G2X Tactical (one brightness, momentary only) for a weapon light.

Pic thread - (Caution: Hot Surface
icon_smile_tongue.gif
)

Surefire G2X Pro Hot Surface 121551 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still waiting for my T6vn, and just ordered a TX25C2vn XPG2 yesterday. Both should ship late next week.

I gotta find someone local that sells nice lights. I like to touch and feel first. And then there's that instant gratification thing too...
What a powerful pair you picked! You're going to be very happy with those. And, you'll see that they are worth the wait, and then some. Just think of that old Carly Simon song, "Anticipation."

Last edited:

tex.proud

Enlightened
I have the Manker T01 coming from the group buy, and some NCR18650B from a gearbest sale.

Just got in my ArmyTek Dobermann, some LG INR18650MJ1 hicap, and some NyoGel.

dobermann_zpsewhysqof.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Nice bit of kit tex!:cool: I have the exact same nyogel myself, been using it for years................think i am on my 4th tube............:faint:

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice bit of kit tex!:cool: I have the exact same nyogel myself, been using it for years................think i am on my 4th tube............:faint:

People USE nyogel??

I just bought a tube so I can fit in with the cool flashlight crowd, I don't expect to ever put any on a torch. :D

ven

Flashaholic
People USE nyogel??

I just bought a tube so I can fit in with the cool flashlight crowd, I don't expect to ever put any on a torch. :D

:cool:crowd for sure;)

I tend to remove the O ring, little bit and massage it in, couple of dabs on the threads and job done..............less is best!