Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

CHNeal

Enlightened
Had a rather exceptional visit from the USPS today. Not one but two HDS High Noon clickies! Oh and a small micarta Insingo Sebenza!!!

CHNeal

Enlightened
That is a legendary mail day!

The likes of which I'm guessing I'll never see again! It was the perfect storm of events...found a great deal here on the pair of HDS the same day I found a great deal on the sebbie over on BF. Went to work that night trying to figure which deal to take when my boss asked if I wanted to work 32 hours of OT this next pay period!? So like all responsible adults would, I got both!

CHNeal

Enlightened
Well this is getting to be a rather expensive week...as of this morning I have not one but two Malkoff MDC HA SHO on the way! My first Malkoff lights. Oh and a Hinderer XM-18 3 inch... I've bought more lights and knives this week then in the last 4 years combined.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
z2's are awesome Tac, a must if you like c2/6p types. The thinner body makes for a super comfy hold/grip. With grip rings removed, makes it look totally different(much like OR's version). Its defo one of my fav surefires, no question. Thats coming from a didnt much care for the looks mindset as well. From not keen to love!!!
Yeah, I'll have to get one eventually to try. I am actually not a huge fan of C2/6P types as I generally prefer smaller lights(E-Series is more my style) but, I have recently picked up a Malkoff MD2 and like it for the most part(don't know how much use it will get though as its just too big to EDC). Sometimes I like a larger light for by the door for myself and the misses to use to take the pup out though. That is my excuse to look for a Z2 eventually lol.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

akula88

Enlightened
January was my peak month since returning as a SFlasholic mid last year... just in terms of number of small parts purchase.

While I Always have been a fan of the E-series, I'm trying to expand and embrace into having more P60-drop-ins, and future proofing with 18650 capabilities. Parts that are already at hand are : another Z58-BK clicky E2D tailcap, E2C adapter and SF LU60 adapter-HA. :)

Still waiting for a number of parcels to arrive at my end.

ven

Flashaholic
Protected keeppowers [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have their uses! In my work surefires, i use protected KP's 16650. the extra few mm help contact issues(sometimes the naked flat top can break contact unless used with a magnet......not always ideal in a work environment). As my work uses tend to be no more than 300lm, there is ample before any potential trip(not happened yet).

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ven lol I was only suppose to buy one with some protectors and a few storage cases .

I ended up with several 18650s, 16650s and 16340s....

The "I need it" thought overcame my brain!

I already have plans for some imrs!

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Finally found a Z32 in black! Got to say I'm really liking the looks of the Z32 on my lights. I'm going to say it's the newest version. Adds a lot of extra protection I'm thinking" more beefy "

Curtai

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a cerakoted PD35TAC for fun and I wanted a new light, got a couple of those micro usb rechargeable 18650 batteries for it as well

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a cerakoted PD35TAC for fun and I wanted a new light, got a couple of those micro usb rechargeable 18650 batteries for it as well

What cerakote did you go with ??

I've been looking at these

kj2

Flashaholic
Just received an Olight i3T DT, and have a Warrior X Pro DT coming in. To bad, Olight here doesn't have a sale for it.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Hi -- would be nice to share a pix :)... Are going to use this for an incan bulb?

When it arrives I'll make sure to snap a picture. No Incandescent On this one.malkoffs all the way. No clue which one yet😁

The Latest version of the Z32 are out there. Pretty easy to find. But for some reason black is hard to find.

Last edited: