Inova T1 vs. Inova T2 vs. Inova T3 (poll)

Do you wear your watch while sleeping?

• T1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T2

• T3

• Total voters

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
This poll is to determine which style T series light users prefer. You only vote once, so if you own more than one, you have the tough job of choosing. Non-owners should vote also; which light do you like best? Please post what you like about your light.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Inova T1 vs. Inova T2 vs. Inova T3

I would buy the X0 or the X03 over the T2 or T3, but if I were to buy another Inova light right now, it would be the X03 or T3 so my vote was for the T3. I've played with all of them except the T2.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I purchased a T1 when they first came out because out of the three, it was the cheapest and smallest. I can see why people might like the T3 because of the increased output, but does it consume batteries more quickly?
--------------------
Free E.T.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast

The main reason I would get a T3 (or probably an X03) is if I was going to use this sort of light, it would probably be outside. The super limited spill of the Inova Lux lights just seems more usable to me personally outdoors than indoors and with equal runtime, I'd pay more for a larger light that put out considerably more light.

I can see a 'need' for the T1 size-wise, and the T3 for output wise. The T2 just seems like a long running T1 to me.

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just got the T3 for Christmas, with its bright output, 2 hour run time, and great throw I vote for it. I need a pouch/holster for it, but other then that, great light.
I almost voted for the T1, I'm EDCing one for a few days, seeing if I can carry it IWB, without it bugging me. So far, so good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Both are excellent lights.

Blades

han

Newly Enlightened

T3,, just because i got an XO3,, and love it!!!

NorthernStar

Enlightened

I don´t have any of those lights because i prior burntime before strong light. Instead i have the Inova XO which i am very happy with. However,if i had to choose any of these lights i vould take the T3.

C

Cosmic Superchunk

I stopped carrying my XO in favor of the T1 just because of it's compact size. It's just as bright as the XO which works for me. I did come close to getting the T2, but chose the T1 as it would make a better EDC, in my opinion.

Filament

Newly Enlightened

I own both a T1 and a T3, and have to say its a tough call. I voted for the T1, mainly because of the size and the nice throw. The T3 is a powerhouse, but just too big to carry comfortably for EDC. It is reserved more for the "wow" factor.

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast

My T3 will end up strapped to my slingbag. I have my X5t on it now, but will move itto my glovebox or B.O.B. I haven't decided yet.

Blades

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not a lot of desire for the T2. Maybe we'll be seeing some of them discounted if the stock piles up.

I like the T1 over the other T-series lights from a form factor standpoint. However, I also love my titanium-finish X0. If they ever make the T1 in the titanium finish, I'll buy it.

nolight

Newly Enlightened

got my T3 the other day, my 1st entry into the LED world, and oh boy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif , I'm hooked

nexro

Enlightened

Can anyone tell me if the T1 will work safely with a fully charged R123 (4.2V) ?
Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Welcome aboard meeshu!! I agree with your thoughts on the T2!! Actually, I feel that each one of them are "different tools for different jobs". It's just that if I HAD to pick one - I'd go with the T2, but I actually own them all.

bobspel

Newly Enlightened

I only have the T1, and maybe in time I'll get the others, but for now the T1 suits my needs perfectly. I've got another one on order, as you can never have enough quality, pocketable lights on hand. Besides its size, build quality and 'feel', I like the fact that I can point the light at anything within 20 meters and see exactly what I'm looking at, well lit up, without straining my eyes. Oh, and the price is right. In fact more than right, as I think it is a great deal! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Ged

Newly Enlightened

I just hate it when the batteries die too soon, so I got myself a T2. I did consider the T1 for its size and the T3 for its output, but the T2 is a very good compromise between size and runnig time.