Installing trit button?

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are talking about the buttons that Mohanjude made, there's 2 types I have had. The 3 trit buttons are press/friction fit and don't require any adhesives. The 6 trit button that I had required an adhesive and I used this Japanese-made, super strong AND thin double sided tape.

Tim W

Enlightened
If you are talking about the buttons that Mohanjude made, there's 2 types I have had. The 3 trit buttons are press/friction fit and don't require any adhesives. The 6 trit button that I had required an adhesive and I used this Japanese-made, super strong AND thin double sided tape.

Do you remember what it was called?

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry Tim, I don't remember nor could I read Japanese. I bought it in Asia and the packaging was all Japanese. I remember I tried using just the 3M scotch tape that is double sided and it held on alright, but I didn't trust it so I changed it to the other tape.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of my buttons fits a bit loose. I just used white craft glue. I've also removed it by inverting the light and soaking the knob in water to soften the glue.
I used a bottle cap with a bit of water for the soak.

Coltrane

Newly Enlightened
Yes I am interested. How do we proceed?

BTW. I find this forum very inconvenient when it comes to posting. Don't know if I am going to hang around too long with all these problems and limitations. :tired:

Last edited: