Interest in SS crenelated bezel with TRITIUM holes for 27mm Maxlite and Aleph1 Heads?

COMMANDR

Enlightened
Re: Interest in SS crenelated bezel with TRITIUM holes for 27mm and Aleph1 Heads?

I'm interested in two...with tritium holes.

Gary

cryhavok

Enlightened
Re: Interest in SS crenelated bezel with TRITIUM holes for 27mm and Aleph1 Heads?

In for 1 with tritium holes...

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interesting! I counted 41 at this point!
What's the minimum number of units for a run to be launch? 50?

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast

Radio said:
Probably in the area of 200 to 250, any less and this will NOT happen. I will leave this open for another week to see if interest increases. Thanks!

Above 100 units I could ask (asking is free, isn't it :D), they would be a little more than if a large batch is made.

Pablo

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast

While I was at the CNC Shop today I asked about this bezels too, they told me two prices one for 100 and other for 200 or more units.

Your prices if only 100 are made is $33each and for 200 or more units being made is $28. Shipping worldwide would be $6 for up to 6 units.

BTW, the other bezels are being made right now.

Spread the voice :)

Pablo

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not bad at all!

Still I'd like to reduce my interrest to ONE bezel only, without tritium holes... (I have unextectedly catched a titanium one from BST lately :drool: !)

Roboholic

Enlightened

I just need one with holes.
I did not even know that you were doing a 27mm run. Sweeeeeet
Must have missed it in the other thread.
Robo

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm in for two, tritium to be decided.

bennytheblade

Newly Enlightened

2 smoothies.

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

By the way, I would prefer if these bezel rings have SIX teeth in them as opposed to the EIGHT teeth that was on McGizmo's limited Ti 27mm ring offering.

:thumbsup: WP

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened

I think this is a worthy project. I do wonder how much they will weigh.

Danintex

Enlightened

Need a least one with Trit slots. I'm with Wave- like SIX better.

Norm

Retired Administrator

Where will the trits be coming from for these? I missed out on ordering them for my HDS bezel.

Norm