Interest in SS crenelated bezel with TRITIUM holes for 27mm Maxlite and Aleph1 Heads?

wasBlinded

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Interest in SS crenelated bezel with TRITIUM holes for 27mm Maxlite and Aleph1 Heads?

I would take one, without trit holes.

boomboots

Newly Enlightened
Re: Interest in SS crenelated bezel with TRITIUM holes for 27mm Maxlite and Aleph1 Heads?

How are things going?

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast

required tools were purchased, I need to finish with the pineapple bodies first :) Thanks

Pablo

ICUDoc

Enlightened
I'm in for two for the TnC SF-series (thinking about tritium- if need to decide now then yes for both)
Imagine the 27mm head and 160 lumens of Cree XR-E!

I can't wait!

billybright

Enlightened
Please remove me from the interest list,

I'll also get mine with the trits installed from 4sevens.

Thanks!

dmdrewitt said:
Me too. I'll buy from 4sevens with trits installed.

Please remove me from the list.

Doug

Enlightened

Oh wow.... I was going to say "put me down for 4", but then I would have to install the trits.. hmmm ... ok, so, what other heads will this fit? I have 2 A1's (that already have bezel's, but no trit's, I love me them trit's ;) I have an A2 with 3 in it's bezel, wonderful stuff) .... Now, what material will they be made of? Stainless? Ti? If stainless, what composition? Could it be the same stainless as they used in the Chrysler building, that being Nirosta (a high grade stainless steel) ... wouldn't the bezel need to be 6 tooth to allow space for the trit's?

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I hope these will be ready in time for the Maxlite's arrival. :eek:

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast

can some body help i have purchased a ss bezel for a A19 cree xr-e ,but how do i remove the old bezel i have tried and i am ruining mt A19 it wont come out , thanks to anyone that can help

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

TITAN1833 said:
can some body help i have purchased a ss bezel for a A19 cree xr-e ,but how do i remove the old bezel i have tried and i am ruining mt A19 it wont come out , thanks to anyone that can help

Not sure if TNC has any more left - see here. Maybe you could try to PM him there.