interesting read, Deep red light reboots aging retinas like "recharging a battery"

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: interesting read, Deep red light reboots aging retinas like "recharging a battery

I hate to resurrect this thread but I hope this fellow didn't blind himself and I hope he has 20/10 vision even if he did try to insult me.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: interesting read, Deep red light reboots aging retinas like "recharging a battery

I think we're sage, he's not been here in a while.
The bit at the bottom says it all.....

Last Activity
07-04-2020 05:39 AM

0 Friends
Raybo has not made any friends yet

P

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

As an aside, Slider posted somewhere on here that a Red Light had helped relieve his daughter's migraine.
As a fellow sufferer, I'dl ike to hear more please Jon.
P

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interesting! Deep red; I have an Olight M20 crimson red flashlight. And I think that's a deep red like mentioned here.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sir Peter,
Many sources regarding using green light for migraine:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/09/200910090016.htm

Red light has been used to stimulate hair regrowth, if I remember...

Thanks I'll have a look, I've just been treatened with my twice yearly haicut by Mrs Yeti. reckon I can hang out another week or so and then its the SCISSORS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAArgh!
P

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast

By the way: the question is whether it requires to stare right into the beam, or is it enough to shine the light into a white wall and look at the wall?