Is Arc Flashlight out of business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Is the arc light company out of business? I placed an order and all it says is it is on hold on I have e-mailed them a couple of times with no response

Anybody Know??????????????

Darell

Flashaholic
How much time have you given them to respond? Sometimes there can be ordering problems, and sometimes there can be email problems. What product did you order? If it was an LS second, then "on hold" is the normal response until a second is ready to ship. Can't say for certain, but I have no reason to blieve that the Arc company *isn't* in full swing.

BigHonu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Randy,

While I don't know for sure, my guess is that Peter is just extremely busy. He is a stand-up guy, so I don't think he is ignoring your email.
As for your order being "on hold", I feel your pain. Mine is a little tardy also (compared to the 6 days it took for my first order) but I think its because I have a Blue SLS coming, and some of the remaining colored SLS were scheduled for production this week.

Aloha

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I had ordered the AAA white for a birthday present for my son. I e-mail them yesterday then again today.
Thank you both for your response

dark star

Enlightened
They cannot be out of business - they got far too much money from me this past 6 months !

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I have recieved an e-mail saying the flashlight has shipped. I had a problem with a unrelated internet company and I think I am a little gun shy.
Thanks everybody and from the good words about the owner I am sure my son will be very happy with his product.
Randy

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
From the main thread...

It's been a busy week... Heck, it's been a busy year! I finally replied to your email and your order has been shipped. I was about 2 days behind on my email but I am caught up now.

All this R&D is taking away from my customer service time. Sorry guys. I will try to respond more quickly.

Peter Gransee
Arc Flashlight

Btw, some of the longer orders are for the discontinued colors. We are taking it slow on this for several reasons. First, our priority is the LS first orders from last november. This drives our production and they are all mostly white so that is mainly what we are producing right now. So the seconds are predominantly white as a result. Second, I had to cancel a few of the orders for the AAA that ran out before I could update the website. So we are taking it slower with the LS to try to make sure we only take orders we can fill.

Mostly the delays are being caused by our current white-biased production though.

We hope to fulfill all of our back orders in the month of June. This is quite a goal but I think we can do it.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, Peter...keep up the good work.

"If you build it, we will buy it."

smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.