iTP A6 Polestar thread

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Where's the coupon for 10% off at goinggear.com?

It's ggcpf10.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to be discussing sales and stuff over here on CPF proper, so you guys might want to move discussion of pricing, shipping, coupons, etc. over to the marketplace before we all get kicked in the butt by the mods.

1anrm

Enlightened
I hope the reflector on this is well designed since it seems that the 700 lumen claim is from the emitter while TK40 is OTF. I don't mind less lumens as long as it is not wasted too much on spot/spill. Still it's about half the price of a TK40. Can't wait for this to ship! Whoooooo:rock:

Toaster

Enlightened
Looks like an interesting light and the price is certainly right. Anyone know the flux and tint of the MC-E being used here?

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like an interesting light and the price is certainly right. Anyone know the flux and tint of the MC-E being used here?

Goinggear said that the manufacturer told him they are using M bin flux, but haven't told him yet about the bin.

waddup

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope the reflector on this is well designed since it seems that the 700 lumen claim is from the emitter while TK40 is OTF. I don't mind less lumens as long as it is not wasted too much on spot/spill

so where do you want it to go :whistle: ??

Illum

Flashaholic
26 posts and nothing is mentioned on the battery type...whats up with that?:candle:
For anyone who wants to know, it uses 6AAs, NIMH or alkaline

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there any info on the MC-E's tint bin? It would be nice to have a warm white available.

SkunkWerx

Newly Enlightened
I've been looking at the A6 since the info was made public. :popcorn:

I'm on the AAA/AA standard. Have a charger, batteries, and my lights are all AAA or AA. This one fits into my AA scheme, but allowing me a big light that should outshine my 2xAA by a good amount.
I'm in, placed my order with GG.

Will be going on a long weekend camping trip in Mid-October. Hope to get it by then, will be sure to do a "first use" seat-of-pants wilderness review.
:candle:

rumme

Newly Enlightened
$ 72 with free shipping at going gear .com

even if this thing is 100 lumens under its rating, still might be a great bargain for the money.

600-700 lumens in AA configuration for about 70 bux.

FlashlightsNgear.com

→Formerly d1live←, Flashaholic
The A6 Polestar will soon be available as a gift set that includes a A3 EOS SS keychain light for just under $95, Iam stoked :twothumbs

1anrm

Enlightened
Anyone else notice that the new pictures with the combo AAA SS EOS the emitter on the Polestar looks different? or is it just my eyes? It looks like an SST emitter to me.

rumme

Newly Enlightened
Ive preordered mine...$71 shipped

this might be a big seller .

Hawk600

Newly Enlightened
:popcorn:
Interested, but still waiting more feedback, or some beam shots at least.

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone else notice that the new pictures with the combo AAA SS EOS the emitter on the Polestar looks different? or is it just my eyes? It looks like an SST emitter to me.

I saw that too but it's definitely coming with an MC-E though.

rumme

Newly Enlightened
Going Gear says this will be in on the 20th...So anyone that ordered thru them should get it soon.