ITP SC1 Eluma....

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have an iTP C7 or C8 it seems like it is the same as the Eluma you are already getting outside of the extra switch.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well any one of these combinations do....Remember im also getting the Single AA and of course the cr123 sc1.

p1050812o.jpg

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
There isn't a SA1 thread.. so maybe this could become the S series thread.

SA1 pics anyone?
IMG_0901_processed.JPG

IMG_0905_processed.JPG

IMG_0907_processed.JPG

IMG_0908_processed.JPG

IMG_0910_processed.JPG

IMG_0913_processed.JPG

IMG_0914_processed.JPG

IMG_0915_processed.JPG

IMG_0917_processed.JPG

IMG_0918_processed.JPG

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn, nice pics man. Thanks for posting them for us, nice to know that its able to tailstand as well, not bad at all for the price.

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice pics! Alfred, so you do have the iTP parts. I think the AA iTP parts you already have will be redundant to the Eluma you're getting. If you bought it for the switch then maybe that will be useful, but as far as lumens and runtime, it didn't seem much different than my C7/C8 to warrant another $40 light that doesn't do much different with the infinite brightness of the iTP which I am happy with already.

ps. Also in your pic you have an arrow pointing to the C8 barrrel and you listed it as AA and it should be AA*2. haha.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes i know.....i did'nt even catch that bud, thanks. I guess you can say that im buying the lights because its a new look considered to what they already have. The switch is nice too.

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes i know.....i did'nt even catch that bud, thanks. I guess you can say that im buying the lights because its a new look considered to what they already have. The switch is nice too.

I kind of like the new look as well. If you like it enough over the C7/C8/CR123 version, I may buy it anyway, haha.

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Never thought about the clip. Non issue for me as I usually prefer lights without them so hopefully there is a way to remove it.

One of my peeves about the Jetbeam Jet I Pro is the clip is seemingly permanently attached.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
My ITP lights finally got here today and all i can say is wow, for the price you get two spare o-rings, extra switch for use with tailstanding, switch boot, and a very nice holster to carry the light in. For the price i am very pleased with both. Now here are some pics, i did the best i could with the lights compared to some of the others that i have so please enjoy. I got my lights from Bryan over at Shiningbeam, service was excellent as usual and so was shipping. My AA lights were using Eneloops, and the rcr's used were Tenergy. All settings for the lights were set to max. My only con would be the clip on the SC1, you have to pull on the clip in order to twist the tailcap off....if one doesnt then you might just scratch the ano off.

p1050912g.jpg

p1050924.jpg

p1050915k.jpg

p1050916w.jpg

p1050920.jpg

p1050921c.jpg

Last edited:

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice pics. Interesting to see it looks warmer than the C8. I may pass on that fact alone, as I like the cool white of the C7/C8 a lot.

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alfred , you stated :
"My AA lights were using Eneloops, and the rcr's used were Tenergy. All settings for the lights were set to max."

Your new ones DO look a little yellow , dim and underpowered .

Do you have plans to try Li-Ion (4.2v) rechargeables in them ?

Was the power source the same in all lights pictured ?

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes the single AA lights were using eneloops and the rcr's used were Tenergy's....dont have any 3.7volt rcrs as of now, and the SC1 does have a yellowish spot beam but i tend to like it. The only light thats using 2cells is the ITP C8 just to compare the shots. I heard that the R2 emitter can give a purplish color and i can say that im glad that the lights i have dont have that. I like the holsters that the lights came with, top notch quality........ i asked Bryan if he planned on carrying them in stock and he told me that he will see.

Last edited:

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alfred , you stated :
"My AA lights were using Eneloops, and the rcr's used were Tenergy. All settings for the lights were set to max."

Your new ones DO look a little yellow , dim and underpowered .

Do you have plans to try Li-Ion (4.2v) rechargeables in them ?

Was the power source the same in all lights pictured ?

Hey bud, you got me thinking so i ordered a couple of AW 14500's from 4 7's.......so i will be able to post more beamshots when they come in and charged.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well ones for tailstanding, reverse clicky and the tactical is a forward clicky. I like the reverse for the simple fact that the light will tailstand.

LG&M

Enlightened
I like the idea of a forward switch. Not sure I need a tail switch also. My Streamlight Twin Task is a good light but under powered. I don't need one of these lights but might get one anyway.