JETBeam JET-I MK-II X?

Flash-addict

Newly Enlightened
I may be a liitle dumb here, but the mkIIx is capable of the advertised 150 lumens with 2 aa's? So i'll need the extension tube for my mkIIx to get the output? will the extension tube of the jet1mkII work on the mkIIx?

vleong1

Newly Enlightened
So they are in stock now right? I just ordered one on Wednesday.... So hoping it will be here within next week.

cldcc

Newly Enlightened
to flash-addict,
That's right ,the 150lms output is with a cr123/2aa tube.But I don't know wherther the light can get up to 150lms.And it seems that the mk2's tube also matches mk2 x.

to vleong1,
we chinese had already got mk2 x before the Spring Festival .

Flash-addict

Newly Enlightened
does anybody know the lumen output of th mkIIx? it says 150lumens, but that's with the extension tube.

Flash-addict

Newly Enlightened
cldcc said:
to flash-addict,
That's right ,the 150lms output is with a cr123/2aa tube.But I don't know wherther the light can get up to 150lms.And it seems that the mk2's tube also matches mk2 x.
I hope the mkII tube fits the x

fineday

Newly Enlightened
to Flash-addict: seems MK-II tubes don't fit MK-II.x very well. There were many people here have got MK-II.X, the general opinion was sure that over 100 lumens but might not be as much as 150.

I'm not quite sure the way MK-II.x works with battery, I know only a little about MK-II, but I think MK-II.X should work in the same way. For MK-II, the LED will be directly driven when the voltage is over 3.8V, and at 3W between about 2.xV ~ 3.8V, 1W at 0.7~2.xV. JETBeam said directly driving at 4.2V was for flasholics, to offer an incredible output. So in this way, MK-II.X with a fully charged 14500 Li-ion battery may be brighter than 2 AA alkaline.

Latest posts