JETBeam RRT-0 Clip Problem?

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Once I get my truck back, I'll be doing more road trips so don't fret and here's the thing, I like more than flashlights. I have a very varied list of interests and of course, I've told you, if you come down here, dinner's on me :)
Anyway, not to hog this thread (sorry OP)

Speaking of which, I wonder how many flashlight addicts there are in our area. Do you know? I mean, maybe we should organize a little meet? Hell, I have a buddy of mine that's got a huge garage we could prolly host it at. My house has too much junk in it to hold a bunch of people :)
Again, for the sake of this thread, if anyone is interested in a meet or something, pm me I guess :)

Back to bending clips...oh, and as for it being a pleasure meeting me, wait till you've met me and THEN say it! :)

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
:laughing: You may feel the same about me. There are a lot of CPF'rs in the Raleigh and Charlotte area. I would love a get together...I look forward to meeting you George...

Back to bending clips...oh, and as for it being a pleasure meeting me, wait till you've met me and THEN say it! :)

Max Brightness

Enlightened
I've bent mine into shape also without breaking it. It does hold fairly strong but i don't think I'd rely it on enough to put it on my belt and forget about it.

palomino77

Newly Enlightened
My clip fits perfect,, and is good and strong. just put in vise with a little cardboard to protect finish used screw diver to bend up and wala perfect fit and looks great. :twothumbs
(not very good photo)
rrt0.jpg