jetbeam

No.10

Newly Enlightened
I have also sent a couple of emails to Emilion, but have not had a reply. I have a Jet C-LE order listed under previous orders... but this was an order that I got half-way through but did not complete. It has a status of "Preparing [PayPal IPN]". I have decided that I want to purchase this light, but (1) am unsure how to complete the order (ie pay) and (2) given the blackout on communication and absence of the product in the listings, I am very hesitant!

piper

Newly Enlightened
Emilion said:
Strange, guess this is due to connection problem with previous ISP.

If Emilion was responding to my query:

Is this product, still missing from the site, available for purchase and how does one purchase it if it isn't listed?

Thanks

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
i am anxiously awaiting the new mk2x and the cr123 clicky tube... I cant wait. WHEN IS IT COMING OUT??

Mr_Dead

Newly Enlightened
x2x3x2 said:
This is very bad.

The original pictures of the C-LE showed a textured reflector. later an announcement was put out saying it was delayed from 8 Jan to 16 Jan cos of improved reflector, so i thought it would be a smooth one for better throw but it turns out to be the same textured one as the initial pictures.

There have not been any pictures showing the difference between the "original" and "improved" reflector.

Then another delay from 16 Jan to 19 Jan (Friday) due to better packaging (whatever that means)? We will see what kinda good packaging these C-LE will come in.

Another delay to next Monday. A total of 2 weeks delay with various reasons. If there was a delay caused by shortege or delay of production it would be better for the distributer to be honest and keep us customers informed honestly.
Sorry to hear it, but no reasonable person is going to think you're responsible for the delay. There were ample signs that there might be some trouble fulfilling the demand, but it did nothing to quell the feeding frenzy.

E

Emilion

deuscoup said:
Will the C-LE be added back to the website lineup?

Yes, but the first batch has all sold. Next batch will probably ready in MID-Feb

E

Emilion

x2x3x2 said:
This is very bad.

The original pictures of the C-LE showed a textured reflector. later an announcement was put out saying it was delayed from 8 Jan to 16 Jan cos of improved reflector, so i thought it would be a smooth one for better throw but it turns out to be the same textured one as the initial pictures.

There have not been any pictures showing the difference between the "original" and "improved" reflector.

Then another delay from 16 Jan to 19 Jan (Friday) due to better packaging (whatever that means)? We will see what kinda good packaging these C-LE will come in.

Another delay to next Monday. A total of 2 weeks delay with various reasons. If there was a delay caused by shortege or delay of production it would be better for the distributer to be honest and keep us customers informed honestly.

I'm sorry for the problrm caused. The packing has changed from plastic zip-bag to something like the Nuwai Q3. This involved quite a lot of transporting and packing time which we did not meet in the past.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im sure this light will just as god as the MK-II.
The wait is well worth it,keep up the good work Emilon and maybe when your
company is more established and routines are running more smooth you will have time to deal with E-mails and Customer care.

Best of luck to you in the Future and thanks for responding here in this thread.

Regards,
Benny

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
MorpheusT1 said:
:)

Can you check my account at your shop emilion?
Someone has ordered with my account using a diffrent name and shipping adress..
My first order stands though...

Benny

I had a similarly odd incident with your website... I ordered mine directly thru the website and since I'm new here had to set up an account, etc. While navigating the checkout I'm glad I double checked... because the shipping address changed to some other customer's address. As a matter of fact that address is stuck in my account as a shipping option along with the normal billing address and shipping address that I registered with.
I'd be watching that new ISP and your server's software environment really closely. If another customer's address can be mistakenly given off your server, so can more important information.

Last edited:

litew8

Newly Enlightened
I've sent a couple of pm's to emilion, both were answered, no problems here. Hope the c-le is worth the wait.

jled

Newly Enlightened
I received an email from Emilion today. He said the first batch of Jet C-LE will arrive on Monday and he will ship my order ASAP.

Lumos

Newly Enlightened
I am really pleased, I hope I am in this batch. Thanks for letting us know.

Ian

No.10

Newly Enlightened
To his credit, Emil has replied to one of my emails, which restores confidence no end compared to not hearing anything!

I'm still baffled by the ordering process and account details... I have an order listed in my account from 8th Jan, however, I did not complete the checkout process at the time, and the status is now "Preparing [PayPal IPN]"... does this mean that one of the first batch has been allocated to me, or do I have to wait for the February batch if I complete the transaction now?

mickeyo

Newly Enlightened
Emilion, sent you an email via CPF and one through my work. Still have not heard the status of my order placed on 1/12/07. Would appreciate your insights. Thanks.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well,

Lights were supposed to be shipped Monday.
Mine is still processing....

Reading...Reading...Reading...Reading...Error..Error.No data found!

I guess the light was delayed :)

Im sure it will ship anyday now.
Benny

oregon

Enlightened
Emilion has a thread in the Manufacturer's area updating the drama that is the Jetbeam. You might find it somewhat of an alternative to emails.

oregon