Just got me T3 Yesterday and WOW!

JoeMags

Newly Enlightened
I don't think I could be more impressed with the T3! I own an early X5T and have always really liked that light for its build quality and the color of the light...Fairly white with a hint of blue. The T3 on the other hand is absolutely pure clean white, bright as hell and has fantastic throw. The nicest flashlight beam I have ever had. I find the beam pattern to be perfect for my use around the yard and such, nice and tight up close which translates into "just right" at more appropriate distances for a light like this. I don't find the Tiros rings in the beam to be very noticeable under normal use as they are on the extreme periphery. The hot spot and immediate spill are totally clean and round. It's built like a tank just like the rest of the Inovas. I was a bit disappointed that they were not available in the titanium finish as was originally thought, but the black is not bad and looks better in person than on the web shots. I also prefer this knurled body style to the current X series, although my favorite design from Inova is still my early example of the X5T which is totally round with longitudinal grooves. Why did they change that! Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting a nice holster for this light and enjoying it for many years. Just my two cents...

Leeoniya

Enlightened
hope my T1 lives up to the ARC-LSHF-P : ), should be here monday...2 agonizing days.

i'm expecting it to surpass my X5T by a lot, i hope it's lighter tho since there is only 1 batt. and i hope the circuitry and optics dont make up for all that weight, cause it would be a great EDC if it werent as heavy as my X5T.

supes

Enlightened
I'm thinking about getting a T3 and T1 also. Does anyone have beamshots of these lights? Thanks

sslavers

Newly Enlightened
i have the T1, T2, and T3. these lights are extremely nice and white. you canr go wrong with any of these lights!!!

Catman10

Enlightened
I have an X03, and had the exact sentiments. I'm considering ordering a T3 as well, even though it is essentially the same light.