Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

jskelton

Newly Enlightened
When i see puinsai :cool:or jskelton:cool:, i just know once i click on the thread i am going to be treated to an overload of eye candy , amazing guys............WOW:D

Haha, Thank You. I do believe in carrying the best....

Combos.

( •_•)

( •_•) ⌐■-■

(⌐■_■

c443edbdca53f65abe48a31ab531d25b.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
I believe in you carrying the best too, in fact i expect nothing less!!! :poke:................for all future posts:whistle:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

Can we make photo requests @jskelton ? ... lol

Maybe something Rockstead with YXR7, and a Photon Fanatic Double Grooved DLC ?

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

I think so, if he doesn't have it now, he will probably commission a bespoke for his collection! Then tease us, unworthy peons, with his tantalizing photography skills! :touche:

Footnote: I am in the process of getting a Reverse Home Equity loan to keep up and compete with him! <----That is Sarc! lol I am not a jealous kind, I am just happy we have someone here willing to take the time to show off some impressive gear. Makes my collection look weak!

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: Knife &amp; Light pics. (Identify your images!)

Joking aside, the gear and photos are beautiful ... and it is always nice to see another new member gaining an appreciation for these amazing creations :)

jskelton

Newly Enlightened
Re: Knife &amp; Light pics. (Identify your images!)

Hmmm, let's see what's in my pocket today.....

I think so, if he doesn't have it now, he will probably commission a bespoke for his collection! Then tease us, unworthy peons, with his tantalizing photography skills! :touche:

Footnote: I am in the process of getting a Reverse Home Equity loan to keep up and compete with him! <----That is Sarc! lol I am not a jealous kind, I am just happy we have someone here willing to take the time to show off some impressive gear. Makes my collection look weak!

:crackup: I'm just fortunate that some friends taught me early on what to look for, and guided me to lights that I would be happy with right at the beginning. I owe my small collection to them.

Joking aside, the gear and photos are beautiful ... and it is always nice to see another new member gaining an appreciation for these amazing creations :)

Thank you very much!

jskelton

Newly Enlightened
Just for archimedes [emoji106]

Just happened to be carrying my Rockstead SHIN today. YXR7 steel in black DLC. But, I don't own any Photon Fanatic lights yet, so a LUX-RC FL33 will have to do. Matchy-matchy with two black mirrors today.

563dafb1a4cc7d474e81f4368811c78b.jpg

f0f17f8453f53e3af5ad5351976a9ca4.jpg

d5e62b2528ff719f65b1a1ac4575311d.jpg

16991fd469c4334753463efb3a5ddd72.jpg

And yes, I swapped to a fresh set of batteries before I left for work :cool:

puinsai

Enlightened
When i see puinsai :cool:or jskelton:cool:, i just know once i click on the thread i am going to be treated to an overload of eye candy , amazing guys............WOW:D

Thank you for the kind words @Ven. My gear is cool but its not in the same zip code as @jskelton. His gear is so killer!
Be well...

ven

Flashaholic
Hey puinsai, you have exquisite taste too, along with jim,jon and daniel to just name 3 others(many more).

Its always a pleasure to check this gear out, makes my day, no matter what the content being honest. As with your tools, it does raise the bar and great eye candy!

Keep em coming, its stuff i cant afford ,but boy do i get a buzz off you guys:D

Edit- mr srt8 does not do too shabby either!!:cool:

Latest posts