Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

somnambulated

Newly Enlightened
43315502-9b90-a9ee.jpg

Spyderco Yojimbo 2 with a Tuxedo Ti/AL clicky Preon 1.

43315502-9f55-49c0.jpg

CF Kiwi and Eagletac D25AM Ti

43315502-9f89-86a2.jpg

Fenix TK12 and TK40 with Spyderco PPT

43315502-9ff2-9ff2.jpg

Work combo: Fenix PD20 with a Spyderco Persistance

Last edited:

freeride21a

Newly Enlightened
Re: Knife & Light pics.

The kershaw has been my carry since 2005, the lx2 since 09, it replaced my gen3 e2l

LX2 ULTRA when it comes out will replace my current LX2, and been looking at blades again. I kinda want the Emerson CQC-7B of sorts.

6997441309_9b7a3913a8_b.jpg

Harry999

Enlightened

Is this a modified Oveready clip? I can't seem to find clips (in stock) for the Eiger anywhere.

No - the clips are titanium clips manufactured by Jason at Prometheus (Dark Sucks). There is a link in the post in the Custom lights section where Jason has a subfolder. He also does heat treated titanium clips for a few dollars more. The clips fit the Eiger and the Logan. They are great! I will be picking up some more as I get some more Peak lights.

Edit: Here is the thread link:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ILABLE-NOW-HDS-and-Peak-Eiger-Ti-Pocket-Clips

Looking at think2x's picture again there is something different in terms of that round tablet like shape at the top of the clip. I thought that was a lanyard hole drilled into the clip, but it might not be at closer inspetion. think2x, where did you get that clip from?

Regards

Harry

Last edited:

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast

No - the clips are titanium clips manufactured by Jason at Prometheus (Dark Sucks). There is a link in the post in the Custom lights section where Jason has a subfolder. He also does heat treated titanium clips for a few dollars more. The clips fit the Eiger and the Logan. They are great! I will be picking up some more as I get some more Peak lights.

Edit: Here is the thread link:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ILABLE-NOW-HDS-and-Peak-Eiger-Ti-Pocket-Clips

Looking at think2x's picture again there is something different in terms of that round tablet like shape at the top of the clip. I thought that was a lanyard hole drilled into the clip, but it might not be at closer inspetion. think2x, where did you get that clip from?

Regards

Harry

It's the one Jason sells but I polished it. No lanyard hole, water droplet from the hail?

Harry999

Enlightened
It's the one Jason sells but I polished it. No lanyard hole, water droplet from the hail?

Thanks think2x! The addition of a lanyard hole would be nice on at least the light I want to carry at night on a neck lanyard. I might contact Jason to see if it is possible.

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk

Harry999

Enlightened

Some Stainless Steel goodness Peak Logan Warm/HCRI XP-G, Peak Eiger Nichia HCRI & Spyderco Kiwi 3 slipit (one of the few decent knives I can carry legally in the UK as a tool).

PilotBart

Newly Enlightened

You guys have some beautiful knives and lights! I will post a picture as soon as I am off posting probation.

PilotBart

Newly Enlightened

Old and New School:

US Army standard issue flashlight circa 1972, seal team knife circa 1980's, Fenix LD20, Benchmade Emissary

6878695762_b271419f67_c.jpg

SDM44

Newly Enlightened

Here's a old pic I took awhile back, but it's still one of my favorites. I like both the knife & light for EDC.

EDC1.jpg