LA County Sheriffs

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
my Tiger11 is by far my favorite incan! :rock:

Hey Randy, I just saw they have a pepper spray gel. Any possibility or plans to have it available in a canister for the TL??

TigerLight Pro

Newly Enlightened
CromagNet said:
my Tiger11 is by far my favorite incan! :rock:

Hey Randy, I just saw they have a pepper spray gel. Any possibility or plans to have it available in a canister for the TL??

We are already capable of going to the gel. We simply have not had any real interest in the technology. We were approached at the National Police Cief Association three years ago to start using what they called "Stroam" (GEL)

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
TigerLight Pro said:
We are already capable of going to the gel. We simply have not had any real interest in the technology. We were approached at the National Police Cief Association three years ago to start using what they called "Stroam" (GEL)
What advantage does the gel have?

TigerLight Pro

Newly Enlightened
Mike Painter said:
What advantage does the gel have?

I am interested in it for institutional use. buildings with HVAC or Indor applications where you may encounter somebody in close quarters where you do not have the ability to flee after spraying.

Down side: It does not impact respiratory function. This is critical for a true incapacitating blast of OC. It is primarily an effective blinding agent.

Up side: it is the solution to the foam spray issues. it is extremely unlikely that the subject will be able to throw it at you once it hits his face and it dispenses more reliably.

I have extensive tactical experience and am willling to discus in detail to those interested but not in an open forum

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
TigerLight Pro said:
Great news Randy! How can I get some?

Tony