Lemax LX70 Superpower HID Light

bulbmogul

Enlightened
+1 the beamshots were incredible and I'm looking forward to make the 2 1/2 hours drive with my puppy and girlfriend to see them in person next time they do it:)) good times are coming. Bulb you have amazing lights for sure my friend!!! [emoji106]
Looking forward to adding another HID of this caliber to my modest fleet this year as i have not bought any in some time..:)

chartmarker

Newly Enlightened
I'm very interested in a Lemax LX50 ll light because it's smaller and lighter and will meet our needs better for the trails we ride, but Lemax sent me a email today with a special offer on their LX 70 Superpower. It's a limited supply offer. Just a heads up. I'm hopeful that they have the special offer on their smaller lights soon.

kj2

Flashaholic
Received that email too. 30% off is nice, but total price is still to much for me (and for most of us..)

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Received that email too. 30% off is nice, but total price is still to much for me (and for most of us..)

There is plenty of budget knock off chinese stuff floating around on amazon for everyones tastes...You want good stuff, you are going to have to pay..:)

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm very interested in a Lemax LX50 ll light because it's smaller and lighter and will meet our needs better for the trails we ride, but Lemax sent me a email today with a special offer on their LX 70 Superpower. It's a limited supply offer. Just a heads up. I'm hopeful that they have the special offer on their smaller lights soon.

Lemax has never done any special pricing on the std units, I don't believe they ever will. Those sell more consistently to industry etc., the super powers are mostly sold to Flashaholics.
We sell the XeVision version XV-LX50, XV-LX50-II and the XV-LX70.

PS: I eat those words now, it appears they have now, 09/14/17

Last edited:

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Lemax has never done any special pricing on the std units, I don't believe they ever will. Those sell more consistently to industry etc., the super powers are mostly sold to Flashaholics.
We sell the XeVision version XV-LX50, XV-LX50-II and the XV-LX70.

Last edited:

bulbmogul

Enlightened
same here got the email
2 grand is still too much
cut that in half i might consider it

I bet that if you ask them to sell you one for 50% off plus free next day air shipping plus 2 extra free batteries plus a free case, he may well just take you up on it...!

kj2

Flashaholic
Did receive an email for them today, that all of their models are on discount now. Limited offer.
LX70 SUPERPOWER with 30% discount (2051 USD).
LX70 with 30% discount (1376 USD).
LX50II with 30% discount (1251 USD).

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Did receive an email for them today, that all of their models are on discount now. Limited offer.
LX70 SUPERPOWER with 30% discount (2051 USD).
LX70 with 30% discount (1376 USD).
LX50II with 30% discount (1251 USD).

I was offered the very same offers you were as I am sure everyone was. Even with all these blowout barn burning sales, no one is buying them..:)

kj2

Flashaholic
I was offered the very same offers you were as I am sure everyone was. Even with all these blowout barn burning sales, no one is buying them..:)
Did some comparison and with this discount, the LX70 is cheaper than the Polarion PH50 that a local dealer here offers. And the Lemax has more throw.

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Did some comparison and with this discount, the LX70 is cheaper than the Polarion PH50 that a local dealer here offers. And the Lemax has more throw.
Well you better "SNAG" you one while they are on sale....! One can never have to many of these lights..