• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lights You Want Me To Mod

Light_Saber

Newly Enlightened
Forgive me if this has been asked .... how about a TN12(2014)? You seem to be able to do a lot with Thrunite. Kinda thought this might be an excellent little light in 'vn' trim.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Forgive me if this has been asked .... how about a TN12(2014)? You seem to be able to do a lot with Thrunite. Kinda thought this might be an excellent little light in 'vn' trim.

I did in the past. Nothing spectacular

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Vinh, hope the new Fenix LD02 is in your consideration. It is one of those lights in the almost perfect category. The problem is that low level is too high and only has 14 hour run time where as the LD01 is 27 hours and has a good low level. I don't know how easy it is to mod or anything but hope it is in your consideration. Can only get better in your hands

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any available? Buy the way I saw Tmac's collection of your lights tonight and they are each incredible.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's good you have a fellow addict close by so you can try out what you might want. Many of us kind of buy blind.

We all trust vinhs quality though. His beam shots help a bunch, but there's nothing like actually having the light in hand.