List all your lights,make me feel better!

bigcozy

Enlightened
Only what I use:

Surefire E1
Surefire G2
Surefire 8NX Commander
Princeton Tec photon
Pelican L1 LED
Princeton Tec headlight
Mag 2AA
Mag 2D
Rayovac 2D -don't laugh, great light
Streamlight Scorpion

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Carpe Diem:
[QB
<LI>18 Arc LE`s<LI>14 turquoise Arc AAA`s<LI>5 SF E2`s and E2e`s<LI>3 SF M2`s<LI>6 SF M3`s<LI>4 SF M6`s (with 2 more coming)<LI>2 green lasers<LI>Etc.<LI>Etc.<LI>Etc.

I`d have to be absolutely crazy and totally out of control to put something like that into print.
grin.gif
[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're planning to run a shop or what? I agree with you that you'd have to be absolutely crazy
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Alan

Amplite

Newly Enlightened
If my wife reads this thread my next topic will be listing "flashlights I got hit with and how they held up!!"
tongue.gif

Amplite

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Here's my collection:

Arc LE
Petzl Tikka
Petzl Zipka
Photon 2
red
blue
white
Photon 3
white
Photon Ravn
Streamlight Stylus
white
green
blue
IR
Trek 3
Lightwave 2000 white
Pal Survival light

PT Vortec
PT Tec 40
Mag Solitare
MiniMag AAA
MiniMag AA
Mag 3D x2
Stremlight Scorpion
Surefire
6P
6R
E1
E2
P111/P61 (does that count?)
Tekna 2
Tekna Microlight
Tekna Monolith
does a Niterider Digital Headtrip with the Explorer headband count?
A couple of other 3V bike lights, Cateye I believe.

Also have a old Boy Scout angled 2C light (Light Force One?)
Some 4AA fluorescent/swivelling incandescent light that I only use in extended power outages.

gm

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Craig, I counted 242 torches, lights, lasers, etc (not including the loaners). Give or take a few.
shocked.gif

Yes I have got better things to do, but I can`t be bothered doing them right now.

BTW one day I`ll count up my collection of light bulbs and scare you all with the result. I guess at present there`s over 2000 of them, all in boxes up in the attic, due only to a lack of good display space down here at present. And 160+ sets of christmas lights, boxed and unboxed, that are currently piled in a (currently) spare bedroom. That doesn`t count the new sets I use for my lighting displays each year.

wink.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alan:
Guys, are you all sure your wife won't be reading this forum
tongue.gif

You guys are making a big mistake
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problems here:

I own one bare white LED, three AAA batteries and some copper wire. When I need light, I just twist everything together, and hold the batteries just right. I need nothing more, as I am a simple man with no use for physical possessions. My heart goes out to those of you with huge flashlight lists. You must feel so hollow and unfulfilled.

What else do I need, really? All my extra money goes toward gifts to my wife. Thanks, Alan, for bringing this very important issue up!

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
No problems here:
What else do I need, really? All my extra money goes toward gifts to my wife. Thanks, Alan, for bringing this very important issue up!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Shameless..Darell
blush.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
No problems here:

I own one bare white LED, three AAA batteries and some copper wire. When I need light, I just twist everything together, and hold the batteries just right. I need nothing more, as I am a simple man with no use for physical possessions. My heard goes out to those of you with huge flashlight lists. You must feel so hollow and unfulfilled.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very smooth, Darell...
grin.gif

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Carpe Diem:
Alan...you`re right on target!

If I posted a reply to this thread, for instance, my wife would be able to see the full depth of my flashaholism...

<LI>18 Arc LE`s<LI>14 turquoise Arc AAA`s<LI>5 SF E2`s and E2e`s<LI>3 SF M2`s<LI>6 SF M3`s<LI>4 SF M6`s (with 2 more coming)<LI>2 green lasers<LI>Etc.<LI>Etc.<LI>Etc.

I`d have to be absolutely crazy and totally out of control to put something like that into print.

grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
we now know who keeps peter gransee/arc in business!

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris M.:
Craig, I counted 242 torches, lights, lasers, etc (not including the loaners). Give or take a few.
shocked.gif

Yes I have got better things to do, but I can`t be bothered doing them right now.

BTW one day I`ll count up my collection of light bulbs and scare you all with the result. I guess at present there`s over 2000 of them, all in boxes up in the attic, due only to a lack of good display space down here at present. And 160+ sets of christmas lights, boxed and unboxed, that are currently piled in a (currently) spare bedroom. That doesn`t count the new sets I use for my lighting displays each year.

wink.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
2000 lightbulbs?
242 flashlights?
you dont know what sickness is!
try over 20000 vacuum tubes,150 or so tube radios tvs and ham gear.
and eyeing a 15gp22 on ebay as a spare for my rca ct100 tv.can hear the mastercard screaming at just the thought of it.

smile.gif
smile.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alan and Snakebite...

The flashlights that I mentioned in my earlier post are just the beginning. Every one of them is truly needed...you know!

Just like when you buy firearms. When someone asks "Why?", you just tell them...

They`re for "The War."

wink.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

supertrucker

Newly Enlightened
Well, alot of you have made me look really good to my wife(OK less nuts)!
~2-4 D cell Mags
~4-2AA cell Mags
~2-Mag solitares
~3-Garrity 2AA cells
~1-Garrity 2D cell
~1-Brinkman Longlife
~1-Brinkman Rebel
~1-Brinkman 1AAA Legend
~2-CMG Infinities(1 silver body/1 blue- both white LEDs
~2-ASP Mirages (one blue body/LED- one clear/white
~1-Arc LE
~1-Surefire E2 (gunmetal)
~1-green LED keychain (Target)
I think thats all ,but that will change quite soon!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Graham:
Very smooth, Darell...
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha! My wife knows the influence you've had on me lately, Graham.
grin.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
2000 lightbulbs?
242 flashlights?

2000 bulbs, yes. 242 flashlights, no. That`s how many I counted that Craig has. I`ve only got 90 or so. Only 90...good grief! Well, make it 91 cos my Streamlight Scorpion turned up today.

20 000 tubes? Wow what a collection! Of course I`ve only seriously collected bulbs and lights for the last year and a half, so who knows where I`ll be in 20-30 years?

Answer: In a mental hostipal, trying to cure my overwhelming addiction for things that glow.
tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif
grin.gif

rigormootis

Newly Enlightened

MEMO TO THE FILE:

Do not (and I repeat, DO NOT) buy any small flashlights from Telephony that he may try to offer for sale in the future.

grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLOL!!!
128.gif
cool.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Drat! I knew I forgot some. Make my total 94....

- Johnlite 4 watt clip on flourescent light (slightly damaged)
- Exide big yellow 6 volt spotlight
- Kingsbright rechargeable 2-foot flourescent area light

So what if they`re not anything special....they count don`t they?!

And soon to come, if I win the bid (ebay)- four Pifco torches which will be my first vintage ones. I`m not planning to get seriously into collecting vintage torches (I`ve got 94 modern torches, 2000 bulbs and 160 boxes of xmas lights to try and find room for- I don`t fancy trying to fit in a load of vintage torches as well!), but I do like the look of those four. Fingers crossed....

grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Barely enough to list:

1 SAK with LED (red)
1 Pulsar LED (red)
3 Mini-mags (black) 2 AA
1 Maglite (black) 3 D
1 Dorcy single LED 4 AA
1 Great Land xenon 4 AA
1 Energizer double LED lantern 4 AA
2 Princeton Tec Blasts 2 AAA
1 Princeton Tec Rage 4 AAA
1 Princeton Tec Surge 8 AA
1 Petzl Tikka LED headlamp 3 AAA

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris M.:
shocked.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a lot of lights, considering what I started with when I put up the website in October 1999. And I know I've forgotten some and they aren't on that list.
blush.gif

There are probably still at least several buried in debris remaining from last year's earthquake (a year ago today, and there's still a closet full of broken sh*t that hasn't been touched in all that time), gee I wonder if the batteries are leaking in them by now.

Light bulbs... no I don't have many of those; perhaps a couple of dozen at most. I could probably put them all on the floor and get them all in the frame of a single photograph. You've got me beaten quite soundly in that category. I still need to send you those NE-48's I offered awhile back.

AluminumOvercast

Enlightened
I don't have as much as most of you guys. Some of the numbers are quite impressive! Almost at the brink of flashlight totalitarianism. I figured I'd sneak my collection which consists of 98% SureFire.

SureFire E1 GM
SureFire E1 HA (2)
SureFire E2 HA
SureFire E2 GM
SureFire E2e
SureFire M1 IR
SureFire M2 with old head A000047
SureFire M2 with SAS head (2)
SureFire M3
SureFire M3T
SureFire M3 Camo finish
SureFire M3 with 19 LED head.
SureFire M4
SureFire M6 (2)
SureFire 8NX
SureFire 9AN HA
SureFire G2 OD Green
SureFire G2 Yl
SureFire G2 Black + rech. Kit.
SureFire 6P
SureFire D2
SureFire D3
SureFire Z2
SureFire Z3
SureFire C2
SureFire C3

Weaponlights:
SureFire P-111
SureFire M-100a
SureFire M500B
SureFire M520A
SureFire M951
SureFire M962
SureFire M972

And a Maglight 4 d cell that I use as a baseball bat.

Shelby