Looking for a long sheath/holster for Surefire UNR Commander (coming up short).

Kaban

Newly Enlightened
I've been looking for a sheath or some type of protective case for Surefire UNR which is approximately 9.4" long (will be slightly longer because I have a diffuser cap on it).

Can't find anything anywhere and it's driving me nuts. Must be enclosed, not one of those small holsters that you just slip it through with an open bottom.

Please help?

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Curious, budget?
I saw a image on Bing where someone used a Nitecore holster for theirs. The tail does hang out though.

Try crafting one out leather??

If not you cup o tea, Just a idea. How about a custom built leather?? Expensive, but you could probably get exactly what you want?

Kaban

Newly Enlightened
Realistically I don't want to spend more than $50 on it. Just looking for something that is durable and will protect the light during transport, etc. Not looking for anything fancy or hand made (although I do appreciate the talent and work that goes into it), this is for a working light that won't sit on the shelf much.

Lateck

Newly Enlightened
Kaban;
You may need to look at other cases/sheaths. I do not know the diameter of that flashlight, but the length would surely be like a holster/sheath for a firearm Suppressor (silencer). They are enclosed and very protective. I have had cases made to match sizes of different suppressors. Just thinking out side of the box.

Lateck,

Latest posts