Looks like the Zebralight SC600 MKIII specs are up. (also SC5FD and SC5FC released)

Marley62781

Newly Enlightened
Starts shipping November 30th. I'm so exited. H1 1300 lumens for 2.2 hrs on PID. I ordered the xhp35 cool white. I've seen nothing on the xp-l hi release, but I prefer light everywhere over too focused. The distance always seems appealing until I'm dissapointed in the dark after I buy the lights. Xhp35 moonlight is 0.01 lumens for 7.1 months. I'm not gonna test that. So another 3 weeks supposedly. They kinda have a laid back reputation. Looks like a winner though. :thumbsup::thumbsup: 200 more lumens on high is perfect.

CL97405

Newly Enlightened
Starts shipping November 30th. I'm so exited. H1 1300 lumens for 2.2 hrs on PID. I ordered the xhp35 cool white.

I'm interested in it too. The "Battery: One 18650 size (i.e. 65mm long)" part from the specs on their website annoys me though. Yes, I know the light has built-in protection. No, I don't want to buy unprotected cells just for this light. So, I probably won't buy one until a few people like you tell me how awesome they are and I finally cave and buy new batteries too.

markr6

Flashaholic
Good protected cells are appraoching the price of an eneloop these days! Well, not that cheap, but around $5 will get you a quality LG, Samsung, or Panasonic. If my button top unprotected cells don't work, I'll have no problem buying flat tops just for this light. Or just pull the button off.

akhyar

Enlightened
Stock batteries straight from the factories (i.e. those from Panasonc/Sanyo, Samsung, LG & Sony) are normally in the form of unprotected flat-top and they are cheaper too compared to those protected button-top batteries from the re-wrappers that are using the same batteries inside.

maukka

Enlightened
Posted this to the SC52 thread already but seems to fit in here too.

Just got my SC5Fc. Seems it is quite a bit warmer than advertised at 3650 K. CRI is at 83.

YDHrFqm.png

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally ordered the MkIII HI last night along with the flat top Samsung ZL sells for it. I did not know until last night that these lights are finally shipping I was expecting to wait until near springtime for mine to show up. Where did the rumor of an XP-L HI emitter MkIII come from? I have not seen or read a single thing about that emitter going into the MkIII. I am predicting the MkIII HI will smoke my MkII L2 in beam clarity and definition. The increase in CD will barely be noticeable. The increase in output should be noticeable as well as how long the new light is able to hold its output levels for. Cannot wait.

Latest posts