Lost my fenix p1d ce :(

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
?!??!!! :eek:oo:

Insanely good service, once again.

Cheers to you 4x7s!

:thumbsup:

:)

I know the feeling... I've lost lights before too.
Zero, if you find it again, I just ask that you "pass it on" to someone
who's not a flashaholic :p

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
The service and devotion to his customers abundantly speaks for itself.
223iz8.gif
to 4sevens once again.
beer1.gif

Last edited:

zerogx2000

Newly Enlightened
I just received my p1d ce yesterday, this time i will keep a closer eye on it. I ordered it new off the fenix store. Thanks anyways 4sevens.

jc28841

Newly Enlightened
JC28841 is in Malaysia and probably doesn't have access to the $1 deals, or gets eaten up by shipping if he does.

Yep, that's true... a CR123 costs RM10 here (USD2.85; due to an unfavourable exchange rate, RM10 actually buys more here than USD2.85 in the US I think, say... price of a movie ticket)

I do use the light a lot for machine inspections and such, so that Q3 I had was really costing me a lot to maintain (like 1 battery every 1-2 weeks). Rechargeable NiMH is cheap and effective :twothumbs

I lost my SL4AA PP in my friend's car and he never found it until like a month later. I had already ordered and received a replacement by the time I found it :(

AWGD8

Newly Enlightened
<-----------------not a flashaholic :D

:)

I know the feeling... I've lost lights before too.
Zero, if you find it again, I just ask that you "pass it on" to someone
who's not a flashaholic :p

Illum

Flashaholic
Did you check the laundry? Go through the laundry, check all your pockets. That's where a lot of us find our missing stuff. :)

+1

I've found everything from a ring to a quarter pound of sugar :wtf: [still dry in packaging] from the laundry machine...the problem with small lights is the tendency to be overlooked because its weightless in the pockets. I have my P1-CE on my neck to aid in not losing it.

4sevens, do you sell refurbished units? I don't remember seeing that on the fenix-store website
Since I use my lights I figured it would be of better value to buy a dinged up light rather than trying to justify dinging up a new one
and CHEERS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!

Last edited:

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1

I've found everything from a ring to a quarter pound of sugar :wtf: [still dry in packaging] from the laundry machine...the problem with small lights is the tendency to be overlooked because its weightless in the pockets. I have my P1-CE on my neck to aid in not losing it.

4sevens, do you sell refurbished units? I don't remember seeing that on the fenix-store website
Since I use my lights I figured it would be of better value to buy a dinged up light rather than trying to justify dinging up a new one
and CHEERS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!

I do have a good number of "refurbished" lights that I may put up for resell
at some point, but not for now. Maybe in the near future :)

Latest posts