LSH-P vs SF E1E-Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentucky Rifle

Newly Enlightened
Connor~
I purchased a small, black leather pouch at a gun show that goes in the watch pocket of my jeans. In it is (from the bottom)..a Leatherman S4 "Squirt" then some flat French nail clippers in a thin leather sheath, above that is my LSH-P, and then a small, light, metal pill vial. Right front pocket has a Windmill Delta "wind-proof" lighter. (I don't smoke, however I don't intend to spend another cold night under the wing of a disabled airplane. I'm going to make a FIRE!) I also carry a Case "Congress" pattern, 4 blade pocket knife and another thin leather pouch with a few tissues in it.
Left front pocket = Keys and a Spyderco stainless "Cricket". Left back pocket = T.H.E. Wallet which has money, cards & passport. (LOTS of other things--including a Titanium "credit card" knife. (Very sharp & "just in case".) Right rear pocket = a handkerchief, metal comb, and a large bandanna. (One of the 9-11 "survivors" gave the credit to the bandanna he always carried that he tied over his nose and mouth so he could breath through it.)
Left ankle = a Smith & Wesson .32 H&R Magnum revolver and usually there's another revolver on my hip. My belt looks like a normal belt. It's not. The buckle is a hidden, very sharp "buckle knife". I lost my best friend to an angry drunk who cut his throat with a hunting knife. I intend to give myself more of a chance.
I think that's all except the CPF Arc that I carry on a break-away lanyard around my neck each time I fly.

Will
P.S. I also have a small "flight bag" made up. It carries lots of things to make life comfortable in case I'm forced down again. MRE. Even a little Grundig radio with a few short wave bands for entertainment, plus a break-down Marlin Papoose rifle. 3.25 lbs in a soft case that floats. Larger knife, first aid kit--everything in a very small package.

Status
Not open for further replies.