• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

LunaSol27 ... 2 levels and 2 beams ... preview

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
:nana:
Sometimes I give freely what no one wants.

I know exactly what you mean. I do that all the time at work...

--------------

Yeah, B&M prices on CR123's are outrageous. Until demand from the general public is large enough to warrant larger inventories, I doubt that will change much. Plus, as long as the public is willing to pay those prices, they'll keep selling them at those amounts..

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Andy ... I can send you a good supply of CR123 if you can't get hold of those for an acceptable price. Just PM me your address and they'll fly your way. Should you have made a point solely for Mr. Public, then I didn't say anything at all :D

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not paying $8.50 for CR123s, but seeing that makes me disinclined to buy a light that uses those as a present for any non-flashaholic.

My stash of 123s are mostly the cells that came with lights. I run rechargeables as much as possible. Since LiFePO4s have the same
voltage characteristics as primaries, they should be OK in lights that don't like regular LiIon voltages. I save the primaries for emergencies mostly.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look what I found in my stocking this morning:crazy:
lunasoltreevc6.jpg

(Iphone+me taking the pic=blurry pic)

Thank you Don and Mele Kalikimaka CPF!:santa:

Mayo

Last edited:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw something similar on Christmas day. :D

But, the LunaSol that was in my tree is currently on it's way to Texas for the next step of the LunaSol27 passaround. I am glad that I had the chance to experience this light. Very cool stuff. :thumbsup: Thanks Don!

100_2750.jpg

Latest posts