Maglite XL100 LED Flashlight Review

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
would an output vs time be much different......there also seems to be some reports that there is a noticable difference in output in less than 1 hour time

Robin24k

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure, but with alkaline batteries, output does drop with time. It's much better with NiMH though.

I might be able to make a runtime graph of the XL50 and XL200 soon...I'll post once I have results.

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure, but with alkaline batteries, output does drop with time. It's much better with NiMH though.

I might be able to make a runtime graph of the XL50 and XL200 soon...I'll post once I have results.

almost everything runs better with NIMH......Thats the problem!!!....with all the HIGHER POWERED flashlights on the market, only a few run well on Alkaline

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RUNTIME GRAPH!

sladee

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone,

Just thought I would ask what type of Novatac clip is used in the post by Titan on page 4, with his awesome picture of his XL. I was just wondering what that clip applies to, which flashlight, etc. That is the only thing that I find to be lacking on my XL-100 and -200...I currently carry one for when I work on call on the ambulance, and I'm always checking to see if it's fallen out of a pocket.

Hope to hear back, thanks!