Malaysian here?

AngelEyes

Newly Enlightened
a99raptors said:
Uh, anyone doing any bulk orders to Malaysia?

Been thinking about getting a few things from Lighthound eg M2, batts,... etc.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure there are some who are itching to place an order or two. Just that someone has got to get it organized.

Somy Nex

Enlightened
too late, i just ordered a box of 20 from lighthound last night, along with one of the 'upgraded bin' L1s'.

o well. maybe next time. for now i'm all paypal-ed out :)

JB

Enlightened
Good to see other fellow Malaysians here.

Yeah, SF lights are so darned expensive here. Pricing from Tropical Equipment is ridiculous! Can't imagine that they would sell many SFs.

Y_J

Newly Enlightened
HI guys!

Really happy that I found fellow Malaysians on CPF! I recently got a Longbow Eco and I am looking into getting the IMS S017XA reflector along with the UCL lens. Thing is, IMS from Quickar doesnt accept Malaysian credit cards! sigh, help please? :)

alantch

Enlightened
Hi all,

I'm located in Miri Sarawak. Anyone else around this area, or rather the island of Borneo?

nexro

Enlightened
Y_J said:
HI guys!

Really happy that I found fellow Malaysians on CPF! I recently got a Longbow Eco and I am looking into getting the IMS S017XA reflector along with the UCL lens. Thing is, IMS from Quickar doesnt accept Malaysian credit cards! sigh, help please? :)

Hi Y_J,
Where are you located ?
I've got a bunch of those to spare if you need any :)

alantch

Enlightened
Hi all, been thinking of getting myself a SF L1. If any Msian or Spore CPFs wants to part with one, please PM me and we can arrange a deal.

Y_J

Newly Enlightened
Hi Y_J,
Where are you located ?
I've got a bunch of those to spare if you need any
smile.gif

Hi Nexro!

Thanks for the offer..actually i managed to get some, now i have a bunch of spare IMS S017XA reflectors and IMS lenses around ahah..oh well..

Hi Alantch!

Actually I was working in Kuching for a while, they have a shop at the top floor of Sarawak Plaza in Kuching, called Greeks or something. They do stock Surefires, but they are really expensive tho..