MALKOFF M60

Status
Not open for further replies.

steel0618

Newly Enlightened
Is there any way of knowing when I should set by my computer so that I can some how get my hands on one of these (Malkoff M60). I have tried for weeks and can't seem to have any luck.:mecry:

jbviau

Enlightened
My advice: Register with the site and, in doing so, sign up for the email newsletter:

http://www.malkoffdevices.com/shop/index.php?main_page=login&zenid=0msl0vmaodcvj0g1j15tcskv2vb4ko0v

That way in the future you'll know as soon as the latest wave of drop-ins arrives.

There haven't been new M60s since 1/30. I'd say we're due.

As I said in the thread below, it seems that your chances of getting an email about new M60s in stock go up after 6 p.m. Good luck!

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/189497

Last edited:

roymail

Enlightened
It all depends on whether you work inside around a computer during the day... especially the morning. Using Outlook Express you get an audible alarm with each email you receive. Gene usually posts the newly available drop-in modules in the morning... as I recall. You've just got to be around when that happens to order quickly. As you know, they sell out pretty fast. No pre-orders available... he just doesn't want to fool with it.

Perhaps someone who works around a computer all day can order one for you. I'd do it, however I'm in and out of my office quite a bit and just might miss the posting. Someone else may have a better idea. Good luck. :grin2:

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened
I know when you're waiting to get your hands on one it's hard to hear someone say "they're worth the effort"; but they really are.

Order a couple at a time.;)

steel0618

Newly Enlightened
Hopefully I'll be able to get in on the next run and thanks for all the advice.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Act FAST as they are NOW available. I just got one...

Odd, I didn't get an email, not that I was trying to get another one at the moment.

With Outlook you can set up a rule that plays a sound when you get an email, and even have it forward the email to other email addresses, say your cell phone, work email, etc. I have my outlook checking my email once a minute. It has worked for me, as long as I get an email in the first place... :)

ugrey

Enlightened
Go see page 3 and page 40 of the new SF catalog. Look at the bottom of page 40 at the small print/options. The P61 LED drop in is 200 lumens, runtime to be decided. It will run on 6 volts or 9 volts. It should be out this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.