• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker U21vn - 26650 Thrower

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes well done flybird. It didn't cross my mind to have comparison lights in my beam shot (duh). Good job!

Hi , my first time try to post some beam shot here , not sure if pics will come.
I am not native English speaker, so it won't be much of talking. The comparison beamshot here will be
Eagletac G25C2vn , Manker U21vn and STOCK Olight SR52UT. Enough said, shall we...

Emitter
Lumen
K Lux
G25C2 VN
XPL PDT
U21 VN
XPL PDT
SR52UT ( Stock )
XPL HI

Pics.

0_G25_C2_U21_SR52_UT.jpg
[/URL]upload gambar[/IMG]

Day_control_post.jpg
[/URL]image hosting[/IMG]

R_Control_900.jpg
[/URL]images upload[/IMG]

R_G25_C2vn_800_900.jpg
[/URL]image upload[/IMG]

R_M_U21vn_1600_900.jpg
[/URL]how do you print screen[/IMG]

R_SR52_UT_1600_900.jpg
[/URL]screen cap[/IMG]

R_U21_vs_SR52_target_post.jpg
[/URL]photo host[/IMG]

R_U21_vs_SR52_Air_post.jpg
[/URL]image hosting sites[/IMG]

That's all guys. Thanks.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it just me or does the Stock SR52UT look like the superior thrower in those comparison beamshots...

Im so confused now lol.

The pee green tint is kinda meh and the beam sort of has two merging into one, and it seems to be the same output from my eyes.

Hopefully he can clarify the real life differences from his eyes when he took those shots, what the 100k diff lux looks like.

Not at all... the U21vn appears clearly brighter to me.

The green color does stand out in flybird pics, but I swear I haven't noticed that with mine. Tonight I'll take some other lights out with it and compare.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my XPL-PDT version yesterday, I really like the form factor of this light. The next closest spec light I have is the K40Lvn with XPL-PDT, the K40Lvn has a very sharp defined circle hot-spot and the U21vn has a slightly larger more "diffused" hot-spot. In outdoor real life use it has a great beam, mine came in at 1615 lumens and 266k lux. I think I'll be going for more 26650 lights soon, I like the size.

Capolini

Banned
I got my XPL-PDT version yesterday, I really like the form factor of this light. The next closest spec light I have is the K40Lvn with XPL-PDT, the K40Lvn has a very sharp defined circle hot-spot and the U21vn has a slightly larger more "diffused" hot-spot. In outdoor real life use it has a great beam, mine came in at 1615 lumens and 266k lux. I think I'll be going for more 26650 lights soon, I like the size.

Hey now I get to quote you!! This is more apropos!!! ;)

Was your output test @ 30 seconds or @ turn on?

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey now I get to quote you!! This is more apropos!!! ;)

Was your output test @ 30 seconds or @ turn on?

Specs are Vinh's ANSI output he tested on the light. I've got a lot I wanted to write about this light but pecking on my phone is limiting, I tried to take some comparison beam shots but they didn't show true to life what I saw.

Vinh's ANSI specs for K40Lvn was 1640 lumen 365k lux
Vinh's ANSI specs for U21vn was 1615 lumen 266k lux

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Specs are Vinh's ANSI output he tested on the light. I've got a lot I wanted to write about this light but pecking on my phone is limiting, I tried to take some comparison beam shots but they didn't show true to life what I saw.

I have both the K40Lvn and U21vn. While comparing specs, remember that the K40Lvn weighs twice as much as U21vn.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have both the K40Lvn and U21vn. While comparing specs, remember that the K40Lvn weighs twice as much as U21vn.
Yes, the K40Lvn is much bigger and heavier then the U21vn. It actually best size compares to the M30Cvn, about the only difference is the battery tube size. The 6XPvn is also similar size with a bigger battery tube yet.

This is the only picture that turned out so far.
M30Cvn - U21vn - K40Lvn
e44238018d52732e51d3d68507756400.jpg

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned

ok,,,,It sounded like you measured it or Paid Vinh to measure yours specifically,,,,,,,,we all know what Vinh's specs are if we bought one of these lights!

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok,,,,It sounded like you measured it or Paid Vinh to measure yours specifically,,,,,,,,we all know what Vinh's specs are if we bought one of these lights!

Yes, I did pay for Vinh's ANSI specs for the U21, he has it listed as 1500 lumen and 260k lux, mine was slightly higher at 1615 lumen and 266k lux.

He measured my K40Lvn as well, I usually always pay for spec measurement from Vinh.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh could you please try out the XPG2 S4 bin. Also on a somewhat related note. I'm assuming a dedomed XPL has higher lux than a factory XPL HI, because there's still a small layer of silicone on that. How would a dedomed XHP35 compare to a stock XHP35 HI?

NICSAK

Enlightened
Nice pics Nic. One question, is the tint shift toward yellowish/greenish as in XPL PDT ?
Judging from the pics look to be cool white , doesn't it?

No green at all. Not cool. I think the tint is wonderful more of a slight golden.

Capolini

Banned
Amberish golden for my XP L. Beautiful Tint goodnight. OG get the Shiloh photos on my Pooch thread. Voice activation from smartphone very challenging too many mistakes!!

Last edited:

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Amberish golden for my XP L. Beautiful Tint goodnight. OG get the Shiloh photos on my Pooch thread. Voice activation from smartphone very challenging too many mistakes!!
OK sounds good:) After falling in love with capo I'm proud to say I bought a beautiful male husky:)

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my Manker and saw that the tail spring just fell out from the end cap. Is this normal?
af6eec8988f16af09b93275be6b13ccf.jpg
I will look at mine when I get home vudoo and im sure someone will have the answer before then I would imagine it should screw back in:) but I'll definetly check for ya!!