MAXABLASTER BEAMSHOTS

Ra

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, careful there, Ra - I've been following Watts Up's posts with interest, and I can tell you he has been bitten by this bug! You may find him making an offer...! :laughing:

I think I just made him an offer... didn't I..? :ohgeez:

Regards,

Ra.

Watts Up!

Newly Enlightened
I think I just made him an offer... didn't I..? :ohgeez:

Regards,

Ra.

Yea if I had $15k laying around I would probably buy it just so I can the the noob king on this island.:devil: I'm still reading all this info on these forums trying to learn everything but want to be able to put a nice collection together to where I only cry once. Thanks for all those amazing pics it really has gotten me into this cool new hobby.lovecpf

Ra

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea if I had $15k laying around I would probably buy it just so I can the the noob king on this island.:devil: I'm still reading all this info on these forums trying to learn everything but want to be able to put a nice collection together to where I only cry once. Thanks for all those amazing pics it really has gotten me into this cool new hobby.lovecpf

Well.. a nice collection always begins with that first flashlight.. It ends with the best flashlight you can dream of.. So be warned !

Regards,

Ra.