• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

McGizmo collections (56k go away)

photorob

Enlightened
Just in time for my 600th post
Here she is :drool:

MMMMMMMMMMMMM Pelican. OPPS a little sneak peak of the tri mcr17xr

Lets break it down a little

For all you tint junkys out there. The Pd is sporting a seol from the recent group buy with Hotbeam. I'd have to say that the tint in the 27 is more like WO, with the groupbuy seol being more XO.

I'd love to see some more collections out there.

Last edited:

RIDE

Enlightened
Love that collection! I have a few pieces on the way myself...will post when I have them all in :)

By the way...what case is that?

Great stuff!

RIDE

photorob

Enlightened
It's a pelican 1450. It's mostly used to hold photography equipment, but it plays dual rolls. I just realized that one of my elph 3's was missing it's guts there. I know they are around here somewhere. I also misplaced my Q3 bins for the tri lux. Can someone tell me were they are.

Last edited:

pcmike

Enlightened
Here's my entire collection as of right now ;):
collection.jpg

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are a few of mine.
Unfortunatly I ran out of room on my hunk of slate.
gizmoaleph.jpg

gizmoaleph2.jpg

Yaesumofo

GREEN!!! Sounds Like the Man has somthing for you. We expect you to post an image as soon as you get it OK?
How cool is that?
Don you are a stand up guy!!
YAESUMOFO

Last edited:

ianb

Enlightened
My two, but I had to include a few Mc-R's! if I want to try a mod I usually start with a Mc-R, they really are great :D

Ian :)

Kiessling

Flashaholic
From the rear those McRs do look ... hm ... interesting :p

I do not have a real collection, but I am lucky enough to be the owner of some very unique McGizmo lights:

826a47dd.jpg

The Golden Dragon, McLux Stadnard head variant

GoldenDragon5W.jpg

The Golden Dragon, McLux-PR head variant

Mc15.jpg

Mc-BK Prototype

McGizmo1.jpg

The C2/M2 5W Cyan Mod ... the second 5W torch on earth (after the famous Tera Destroyer)

bernie

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
What?!?! Thats' all we had to do is make a funny post and get a free light?!?!? Dang, I wish I was funny...:(

;)

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
KDOG3 said:
What?!?! Thats' all we had to do is make a funny post and get a free light?!?!? Dang, I wish I was funny...:(

;)

More like 11k+ posts.......hopefully he will now leave me alone about my rubbery Aleph.:whistle: (editing my LWAT as I post):laughing:

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was blown away by the thread title because I thought Photorob was selling his collection for $56,000.

I do have a tiny McGizmo collection, the best of which is one of the first Aleph I's Don sold. It has a DB917 and a T-bin Lux III and it cranks out 3,800 lux. Yes it does. And the beam is pure white. That was my first custom light. When I posted the lux reading, along with a couple other lights I had, both Don and Mr. Bulk, the reigning big wigs of the day, gave me a good public beating for not knowing how to take a proper lux reading. Kind of intimidating for a newbie, but the reading was right. The light is a little dinged up from lots of wonderful use, so I'm not posting a photo. The beauty of this light is the inner sort.

Last edited:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Josey. post the pic.
A pic of a well used light that lived up to its purpose will put ou rshelf queens to quiet shame.
bernie