• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo LS20 & Original AlTin XR-19, Draco, TB Raptor

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Re: Rare Ti Grails for Sale

It is generally given to the unedited post. The obvious problem with editing the post after the fact is "I'll take it" may have been added at the later time. It may have initially stated "pm sent about Mac"... I'd hate to be put into this type of situation, but I'd have to go with the first unedited, unconditional post.
It's your thread and you can do what you like, I guess. It is a pretty well known rule of the sale around here.
Wish you the best with whatever decision you make. There's some awesome lights being offered here.
DB

If someone can modify my thread in the other non ti forum I would appreciate it....
This is an example of why we don't allow multiple sales threads. What you should do in the future, before you get yourself in a bind again, is close out the original thread and THEN open the new thread. That way there is no doubt who got what first. In this particular thread, benchrest and ma_tumba seem to be the rightful takers.

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Hi thanks for the reply, I understand it has complicated things. What time did Lefteye219 write ill take it in my other thread, are you able to see the edited revisions and their timing for the post.

lefteye219

Enlightened

Hello Steve and ma_tumba, I had made my initial post at 8:42 for a picture of LS20 and saying I was interested in it... Then after a few minutes I edited my post to change the heading to 'i'll take it':stupid:. I just checked my post in the other thread and the edited timing is 8:57. Ma_tumba had posted at 8:49. So its upto you... I will honor whatever you decide. :twothumbs

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

I say we settle this Titanium showdown with a good ole Flash-off or perhaps a sword fight or my final suggestion a joust!! lol :anyone: :touche::knight::popcorn:

Seriously, I were in this jam, due to the "edited" post: If possible I would close & reopen a thread just for those two lights.

BTW: That SPY is soooooo sweat. Man o man!

Good luck on the sale & good luck to those wishing to purchase these nice lights.

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Feel like a ping pong ball so going to turn in for the night. I think considering the facts it would only be fair to offer to Ma Tumba.

lefteye219

Enlightened

This is an example of why we don't allow multiple sales threads. What you should do in the future, before you get yourself in a bind again, is close out the original thread and THEN open the new thread. That way there is no doubt who got what first. In this particular thread, benchrest and ma_tumba seem to be the rightful takers.
thanks for the clarification [emoji4] i was also interested in the light, so i feel obliged to make my case..the other thread had no other takers before my post and i edited the post from interested and asking for a picture to i,ll take it... i had not sent a pm for negotiation just was hoping to see because i was at work so attachments are mostly blocked... these are two different threads with a different issue at hand and hence the confusion... but its the choice of mods and the seller...

ma tumba, best of luck to both of us [emoji4]

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast

Despite the fact that my WTB has been here for a month I still think that this is going to be my craziest purchase ever. So Lefteye219, if I get back to normal I'll certainly offer it to you first before posting a sale thread.

lefteye219

Enlightened

Despite the fact that my WTB has been here for a month I still think that this is going to be my craziest purchase ever. So Lefteye219, if I get back to normal I'll certainly offer it to you first before posting a sale thread.

nice score on the LS20 ma tumba...its fantastic

and these are some beautfiul lights Steve....

lefteye219

Enlightened

Steve, I wasn't able to send you any messages... You might want to clear your inbox..Thanks

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Hi I am going to post lights Wednesday / Thursday next week so as long as you all can pay before Wednesday its ok I will clear my messages.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

Spy, I will take it per PM's! Thanks

Edit: PP Funds Sent @ Zulu Time::sold:
8:36:19 PM
Monday, September 29, 2014

Thank you!
8:36:19 PM
Monday, September 29, 2014
2014-09-29

Last edited:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast

Stateoftheart, please PM me the adjusted price and your PP address. Thanks

toby_pra

Flashaholic

do you have any better pics and specs/infos for the AlTin and Diamond Modamag???

I am interested ;)