• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo LS20 & Original AlTin XR-19, Draco, TB Raptor

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Re: Rare Ti Grails for Sale

PM sent and reductions have been applied cant believe the AlTin XR-19 is still there.....

Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened

All paypals received except for ma tumba. Let me know if you still want the light, thanks.

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened

All torches sent bar ma tumba's which I will send tomorrow. Price drops any interested parties please pm

stateoftheart

Enlightened

No interest in the custom piston or the xr-19 (only one left in the holiday box) what is going on out there......... ;)

Last edited:

lefteye219

Enlightened

Ti PD-S arrived on Monday however I picked it up today... It is beautiful and looks nice :) I appreciate

stateoftheart

Enlightened

I'll be happy when the LS20 lands is Moscow. The other lights / piston will be sent today x

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast

Today, the LS20 has been released by customs so it should be in my hands around Monday, hopefully

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Glad they all arrived I would consider trades but you only have 2 postal days before I go.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened

I am not happy with your PM regarding your request to send the funds as Gift because you "messed up" by listing the piston for 70. I am also not happy with your lack of communication.

I am not going to send additional funds to cover international tracking since this was not listed in the OP. If you have not sent the piston then please refund the amount.

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Original AlTin XR-19, Modamags and more

Hi the lights have been sent have been in the air the last 18 hours. In relation to your comments please read back in our pms where I asked for you to send as gift. You both did not respond only paid the other way. It would seem you lacked communication however grudges aside enjoy the lights. There is a spare o ring in the package kiely make sure you dont throw it away.