Sold/Expired McLux PR-T (SOLD)

Rothrandir

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Re: McLux PR-T

thanks guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

bernhard, normally i can take better photos than that, but the light was just too shiney, and it kept confusing the camera...

tyler, i thought about it, but decided to make this body as small and simple as possible /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
don't worry, i've got other designs in the works for more complex ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kiessling

Kiessling

Moderator,
Re: McLux PR-T

I know Roth! Just wanted to be as evil as you ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Strange, now that Don mentions it ... a light should have been sold here ...
bernhard

J

Jets22

Enlightened
Re: McLux PR-T *PENDING*

Don, you will be the first to know when this one sells...I believe payment will hit my account late tonight..the train ride continues until then............ALL ABOARD!!!!!

McGizmo

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Brock, cool! With the power unwisely vested in me, I edited your subject to show *PENDING* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

No worries about this power going to my head though! With the teflon coated void in there, nothing sticks! If you want to put this train back on line, be my guest. But look around, where's the track??!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

BTW, if this weren't such a remote area, I would have expected the whipping wench by now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

J

Jets22

Enlightened

Thanks Don,,, Appreciate the edit to Pending..

I for one am impressed by your moderating skills .. I mean your photo skills ....

I'm sure when the lady with the whip sees 50 plus posts on a single light for sale..she might take a peak in here... Hello Sasha....Dons over moderating again.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

yea don, you're such a slacker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
i've moved countless threads so far...i think i even managed to move some of them to the right place! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i think it's time to go hijack one of dons threads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

J

Jets22

Enlightened

You 2 guys have access to magic moderator buttons ...so it's like bringing a knife to a gun fight..

J

Jets22

Enlightened

As much as this pains me...I must close this post out with an official SOLD TAG..

It was fun guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: McLux PR-T *SOLD*

Well cool Jets! You failed to post the *SOLD* in your last post as well though. This is needed for viewing in the "Latest Threads" sort. I took care of it for you though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

X

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

After receiving the McLux PR-T yesterday I realize that any woeful gnashing of teeth and pulling of hair by those who missed out is completely justified.

This light is gorgeous, throws like an outfielder and has made my few Arc and Surefire lights totally envious. Of course my girlfriend wasn't so impressed when she saw yet 'another flashlight'.

Thanks Jets22, you were excellent to buy from. I appreciate the quick shipping and fast pm responses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

J

Jets22

Enlightened

I appreciate the kind words..Glad the light is performing well, keep in touch

(I have a garage full of stuff my wife is not so impressed with.....it doesn't get any easier my friend)