MINE ALL MINE!!! SUPER "COLLECTERS" LS FOR A MEASELY $70

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aragorn:
what the hell are you two talking about?american pie? huh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, aragorn. Whaddya do when ya head to the mall other than to terrorize the comonfolk there with your mods?
rolleyes.gif

American Pie (and American Pie II) are movies - *teen* movies, too, I might add. We were referring to the certain - *ahem* -"coming-of-age" elements of the first movie
wink.gif
grin.gif

bwcaw

Enlightened
Somebody help! We have gotten so far off topic that i fear we may never get back!
shocked.gif
What were we talking about before Aragorn's wierd facination with figure
scaters?

P.S.Aragorn you're an Idiot!
grin.gif
wink.gif

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
watch it bigwuss- my green laser is coming in the mail.
why do i have this facination with figure scaters. is not it obviose? btw picabo is the fastest best looking girl in a skintight suit i know of. im always one to fall for a quick female
blush.gif

i also enjoy the gymnastics and diving portion of the summer olympics
rolleyes.gif

@hotfoot - what else can you do at a mall than freak out people with leds?

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aragorn:
no - you only get the ls kits if you can provide one of the folowing for an evening *alone*
shocked.gif
:

1. some chick who resembles Yuki Terai

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm. I could probably fix something up for you in that area. Why you'd be willing to swap an LS for an evening with a video game character, I don't know, though...
grin.gif
grin.gif

Graham

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
graham-whan did you go blind?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not blind, but I prefer real girls to CG..

Of course, if it was *real* girl who looks like Yuki Terai you were after, then I can probably see what I can do there also. Of course, getting to Japan is your problem.

Hmm, this is beginning to sound like I'm in a ,ahem, different kind of business..better shut up now..
rolleyes.gif

Graham

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
im listening im listening<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh. I see girls with looks like that (as much as you can compare a real person to a CGI character) all the time, just walking down the street around here. Lots of nice looking girls with those sort of features here.

Graham

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Flagone,

SO how did the experimaent with the right-writes go? I was axiously waiting the results. People complain of very blotchy output, i would like to see how this stuff works. If it works well...i may buy the E2 beam shaper because it fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts