Motorcycles! Post em if you got em...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
my baby is in shop but after its fixed all still have way less then wholesale vale in it. so for now I'm back to walking. I think ill save for a Honda rebel or kawaski ninja 300

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I showed my wife what you have and she wants me to sell my HD and get one, she loves riding more than I do sometimes but she blew her knee out about 2 years ago and can't get on my bike anymore so this would be perfect and she could drive it...................uh maybe if I let her. :D I wonder if they are available in Ca? :thinking: I did a cursory search for a dealer and only ATV/C showed up, I am going to make a few calls when I get some time and find one. You may have made a sale for them :p I'll tell the sales person to give you a referral reward. ;)

Beam... the sound system is amazing for that kind of vehicle! And it struck me as so funny that "Let's Go Crazy" was playing while these guys were doing double the speed limit through the desert... where there are signs all over "Watch out for burros" :eek: - But it really was fun! :grin2:

We had a Victory that I couldn't drive and traded it in for the Slingshot. Honey was saying how his knees weren't going to hold out much longer with the two wheels. And I honestly did not like riding on the back of it. (Had an accident on the Harley years ago... that spooked me a lot!) We test drove the Spyder and I couldn't drive that either because I'm too short and it was NOT comfortable leaning so far forward to reach the handle bars. AND - riding on the back of THAT was not in the least bit secure feeling for me. The back tire "wobbles" and I felt like I was going to be dumped off the side. The Slingshot is really the best of ALL worlds! And I can drive it like a serious badass! LOL I even get catcalls at stop lights now! (yeah, I know it's the machine but I'll take what I can get at my age) :D

raggie33

*the raggedier*
me to and my feet touch the ground on them lol. plus they get like 87 mpg

Greta

Flashaholic
I showed my wife what you have and she wants me to sell my HD and get one, she loves riding more than I do sometimes but she blew her knee out about 2 years ago and can't get on my bike anymore so this would be perfect and she could drive it...................uh maybe if I let her. :D I wonder if they are available in Ca? :thinking: I did a cursory search for a dealer and only ATV/C showed up, I am going to make a few calls when I get some time and find one. You may have made a sale for them :p I'll tell the sales person to give you a referral reward. ;)

Well... if she's anything like me, there won't be a "let her" - LOL I drive it more than Honey does at this point. It's *MY* sexy ride! - I let HIM drive it... sometimes... ;) :p

Father Azmodius

Enlightened
My first Triumph

h

I quickly moved up to this

And this is why I had to get rid of it. No self control

The seat made with poisonous armored Amazonian tree frog hides is barely.

stfc69

Newly Enlightened
And this is why I had to get rid of it. No self control

I used to have a Sprint ST that recorded your highest speed, I wondered whether it could have been used against me if I got stopped by the police...

Nice bike by the way.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
took her on the highway today. man it sucks at highway driving it tops off at 70 mph maybe even a tad less.i may mod it to get higher speed

raggie33

*the raggedier*
last fill up i only got 98 mpg but thats in the city and hard on the throttle.

arKmm

Enlightened
BMW R1200RT rider here.

14732183_10154172735233198_4188426707267123620_n.jpg

I don't normally ride with the luggage on it, but this was a long distance journey so I was loaded up.