**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
That thing is blinding!!! :duck: It hurts the eyes! :cool:

Happy Labor Day weekend, Mr. Ti! :thumbsup:

john

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one is driving me:mad:

Too long, too heavy...Not sure what to do:shrug:

I like the 27S reflector, but I do not like the extra weight of the head...That's what I get for making a 3/4" long heatsink:(

p1060657rx7.jpg

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
:thinking:

First, your big ol' 3/4" heatsink is what's keeping my hands from melting when I hold my TB AA light... so :thumbsup:

Second, the 27mm head is almost there.. maybe with a 2xAA tube, cause I know how much you like making those! :nana: :duck: But seriously, I think a little trimming down to the base of the head, and this sucker is ready to be packaged and shipped off to me! ;) :laughing:

:tinfoil: john

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thinking:

First, your big ol' 3/4" heatsink is what's keeping my hands from melting when I hold my TB AA light... so :thumbsup:

Second, the 27mm head is almost there.. maybe with a 2xAA tube, cause I know how much you like making those! :nana: :duck: But seriously, I think a little trimming down to the base of the head, and this sucker is ready to be packaged and shipped off to me! ;) :laughing:

:tinfoil: john
Wait until you try the light without a switch! I'm confident the tests will have to start over...sorry dude...:(

tdurand

Enlightened
Looks even better TB! :twothumbs

Is it now in two pieces?
Cool stepped progression. The blasted color looks darker too. Maybe the lighting?

T

Latest posts