My sister is having two operations today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
700club said:
What's the latest, how is Angie doing?
I just tried calling my mother to find out, but she did not answer. So I left her a brief message asking how Angie was doing and if they'd yet pinpointed the cause of her uterine pain. All I can do at this point is to sit by the telephone and wait for it to ring. :candle:

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate waiting for the unknown, especially when it's important. Hope you don't have too big of a knot in your stomach, Craig. Please keep us posted.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
She came home last night; her best friend also came to live with us for at least the next several days to help with things that either I'm incapable of or that only another female can do (such as to assist with personal hygiene after tolieting, etc.).

She's definitely experiencing some pain and is taking medication for it, but I do not know exactly how much pain. Very probably routine post-op pain, but I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on TV or on the internet.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
As far as I'm aware, the cause of her uterine pain is still a mystery.
This isn't typically something a woman shares with a man though, so I'm in a rather poor position to ask her directly.

DoubleDutch

Enlightened
The Netherlands - one foot below sea level
Craig,

Of course I can't decide this for you, but I think it's normal that you should ask her about the pain. It will make you feel closer. You can always ask her first if she would be comfortable with you asking about it.

Hope the (cause of the) pain is cleared soon.

Good luck.

Kees

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I just asked her - discreetly of course - and she is not currently experiencing vaginal or uterine pain. However, she will be going to the doctor next week to ask if they found anything.

LA OZ

Enlightened
Was the so call uterine pain occurred at the initial presentation or after surgery?
Does she have a fever?
Was there any discharge, any pain on urination, and how regular was her menstrual cycle?

I know, these questions may be too personal for you to inquire and best leave it to her Doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.