My Titan. (Unofficial "Show me your Titan" thread)

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: My Titan.

Love that smooth output adjusting action. The Titan features one of those "light" orange peel reflectors, correct?

who

Newly Enlightened

AzGB,

We all knew that you are a gentleman and a straight shooter (literallyJ).
Some of us did not know that you are also a great photographer!

Overall, the Titan is a remarkable light, with the best UI (almost none:D).
You'll get what you pay for, and functionality is just a part of the total value.

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great! Thanks for posting pictures and especially the video.

Hope to have one tomorrow.

jeffb

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast

Only those with a high dexterity will be able to produce a consistent strobe, let alone SOS on this thing. :D

cryhavok

Enlightened

Glad to see these finally arriving! How about some output beamshots :devil: lux @ 1 meter readings ?

Lightguy27

Enlightened

Hello AzGB,
Thats a beautiful little light. I dont have one my self because for five hundred bucks I could get a rare a2 black aviator, or 2 l4s:twothumbs. But speaking of L4's, I was interested in your pic and read your profile, I was wondering if you could show me some photos of your L4d. Thanks.

NICE Titan!!!!! :cool:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice pictures. I'm not able to see the video as its flash based, but I'm sure it functions well. I'll leave it at that.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congratulations to the proud owner. Loved the photos, especially loved the video. I just hope that blue tint is an artifact of your camera rather than the flashlight.

Although the UI is excellent, probably the best we have seen, I still think there may be room for improvement....:crazy:

If there were a forward clicky on the back of it, you could have the convenience of continuous variability AND instant, one-handed operation of the last mode you selected. With it being a mechanical mode-selection, you can select your brightness before you turn it on.

It would be like a mini, continuously variable U2 :drool:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast

If there were a forward clicky on the back of it, you could have the convenience of continuous variability AND instant, one-handed operation of the last mode you selected. With it being a mechanical mode-selection, you can select your brightness before you turn it on.

That would be a Gatlight V3. Larger with its Cr123, but that has its advantages.