My Titan. (Unofficial "Show me your Titan" thread)

AzGB

Enlightened
Re: My Titan.

To answer a few questions...

The bluish color is VERY much an artifact of the camera. When you actually use this, it's a gorgeous white.

My serial is #0535.

I cannot give Lux readings as I have no equipment or experience with that... Sorry, I'd love to know as well.

Chao

Enlightened
Re: My Titan.

To answer a few questions...

My serial is #0535.

I cannot give Lux readings as I have no equipment or experience with that... Sorry, I'd love to know as well.

Thanks for the nice pictures:twothumbs
I tested mine (#0164), 1112 lux at 1 meter, total output seems reach to 80 lum.

AzGB

Enlightened
I figure that this thread doesn't have to simply be about my Titan. I haven't seen much other art yet, everyone's welcome to dive on in. Let the photos, beamshots, videos and reviews begin. :naughty:

nitebrite

Enlightened
question:

it has been mentioned that the titan is .75" diameter.
is that information correct?

the exterior of the sf "e" series body is about .81" diameter.

thanks.

Last edited:

AzGB

Enlightened
Broke out the dial calipers, yup, .750 right on the nose. And I got .785-.790 on 3 different 3-bodies.

nitebrite

Enlightened
thanks for checking.

it appears that the titan is not much bigger than a keymate. the entire titan is the same diameter as the keymates bezel and only .75" longer. oh, and a whole lot nicer than a keymate lol.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the pics. I'm still waiting for confirmation for mine. Looks like I have a few more weeks wait. :mecry:

MSax

xiaowenzu

Banned
Hi everyone! :wave: I've just came back from a longish Europe vacation, and it seems like Surefire lights (namely the Titans ) are the rage on these forums these days. How pleasant. Welll, I must admit I am saving up for one, :popcorn:.. it would compliment my Photon Rex, which I've ordered for my Keychain, PERFECTLY. :D Anyways, it's nice to be back and I'm glad to see how the forums have been progressing. Go Surefire! hehehe :grin2: