N30 or wait?

crazedmodder

Newly Enlightened
Love my N30, I still haven't got around to making a diffusion filter for it to spread the light for photography so at the moment I have no real use for it. I still don't regret it and it's an awesome light, my first spotlight :)

Patriot

Flashaholic
In the N30, the charging circuit is built into the battery pack. If you use a BC-6 (that's a charger, right?). you'd be using a charger to power a charger and I would suspect have some pretty strange results.

All you need is a constant power supply to the N30 pack. The pack does the rest.

That would be like using a charger to power a charger wouldn't it......:thinking: So he would need a constant power supply 110V AC power supply then....which would still require a converter right? :confused:

Last edited:

mtbkndad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pat, yes, a 120 or 240 Volt PS with the OUTPUT specs - Volts and milliamps that Daniel indicated in his post.

BVH is right on the money again. All that is needed is a power supply that can deliver

18V DC
600 mA

I know some other CPF members got them for their N30's, but it has been a while.

Take Care,
mtbkndad :wave:

PS. BVH I had the tank light out tonight when we were giving out candy :cool: .
Is is just a matchstick compared to your 60 inch light but it really made for a fun evening :D .

Flashanator

Flashlight Enthusiast
he said the VSS is a matchstick compared to your 60 inch:crackup:

Good lord... My most powerful light is a match stick compared to the VSS.:(