need to update

chetc

Newly Enlightened
i have been out for awhile, now i am looking for 2 new lights. i currently have a few Convoy S2 + lights and a blf a2 light both are 18650 batteries. are these as good as i can get these days with the 18650 battery, if so looking to get 2 more lights that are going to be a good increase in lumens over what i have now even if i have to fo to different batteries. was looking a some of the Sorfin lights such as the sc33 or the lf 25 or sometning not sure i got that model right, sometnig floody and not a big light, any suggestions or where i might start looking

chet

PaladinNO

Enlightened
If you're looking for an upgrade in raw horsepo...I mean, Lumen, how about the Fenix TK35UE v2?

Dual 18650, 5000 Lumen, reasonably floody.

It's not as big as it looks in the pictures. I had one for a short while, and it felt comfortable in my hand, if a bit short. Felt like my pinky wanted to fall off the light all the time.

chetc

Newly Enlightened
ok they have some raw power, i should have been more specific on prices, i was hoping to get 2 new lights for in total 100 dollar range

chet

PaladinNO

Enlightened
In that case, you can't go wrong with Sofirn. I've bought several Sofirn lights this year, and they are all of surprisingly good quality.
Downside, personally, is that they get real hot, real quick. Yes, they can do the advertised output, but not for long.

The Sofirn SC33 requires a 21700 battery, so if you want to stay on 18650, you willl have to contend yourself with the meager 2000 Lumen of the SC31 Pro

if you want something "fun", take a look at the new IF24