Neither Clickie Nor Twisty, Story about the mini light Spartanian II

AardvarkSagus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if a price has been officially decided upon yet. I know this looks like quite an interesting light overall though. It's always good to see something new hit the market.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, let me tell you it will be worth the wait! This is a very nice USEABLE light with a ton of power and no need for magic to operate. It's a natural action and, fits like a glove in the hand. I know, I've got one to test! :D

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, think of the positives---you'll have more $ so that you can buy these in multiples!:naughty:

Karl

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL I bought 3 NiteCore D10s because I love the light so much. So yes it's definitely possible I'll buy more than one of these lights. :)

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Another review added.
We are going to see more.
Hi all,

FYI, I am also reviewing this light, thanks to Neoseikan. I was off on holidays the last couple of days, and am away travelling the next couple, but I expect my review (with runtimes, output/throw, etc.) should be up by thursday/friday.

:wave:

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

FYI, I am also reviewing this light, thanks to Neoseikan. I was off on holidays the last couple of days, and am away travelling the next couple, but I expect my review (with runtimes, output/throw, etc.) should be up by thursday/friday.

:wave:

Excellent news :thumbsup:. I enjoy your in depth reviews and runtimes.

neoseikan

Enlightened
Thanks to Selfbuilt & Mev.
Their great reviews added in the first post.