New Arc, LunaSol or New HDS??? Which Great Light Would You Choose???

Which Great Light Would You Choose???

• Total voters

meeshu

Enlightened
Top Secret! So secret even I don't know where I am
On further consideration, and based on current information, I would NOT go for the LunaSol!:thumbsdow

I don't like the flared bezel on the LunaSol, even though the flared bezel is required to house the additional LEDs for flood lighting. My preference is for simple tube style lights such as the Fenix series, and Inova X5, T2 lights. The flare adds bulk which I don't really like.

Can't decide between the Arc and HDS until I know more about their characteristics (and price).:popcorn:

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon
On further consideration, and based on current information, I would NOT go for the LunaSol!:thumbsdow

I don't like the flared bezel on the LunaSol, even though the flared bezel is required to house the additional LEDs for flood lighting. My preference is for simple tube style lights such as the Fenix series, and Inova X5, T2 lights. The flare adds bulk which I don't really like.

you make it sound like this was some new change to the overall design. it has always been flared. and they actually arent that noticeable, FYI, it still disapears in your pocket just like the 20mm PD.

meeshu

Enlightened
you make it sound like this was some new change to the overall design. it has always been flared. and they actually arent that noticeable, FYI, it still disapears in your pocket just like the 20mm PD.

Until yesterday, I was not aware of the existence of the "LunaSol" light.

Regardless of whether light designs are new or old, I am not keen on lights with flared (or enlarged) bezels. So, if I had to choose between the three lights, the LunaSol light is not a contender.

jcompton

Enlightened
Until yesterday, I was not aware of the existence of the "LunaSol" light.

Regardless of whether light designs are new or old, I am not keen on lights with flared (or enlarged) bezels. So, if I had to choose between the three lights, the LunaSol light is not a contender.

Last I checked this is a "Which light do I prefer?" and if one cares to expound "What is my reasoning for selling my kidney to afford it-if need be?" thread.
This is not a "Which light do I have absolutely no purpose for?" "How many times can I post that I refuse to vote and don't care for the LunaSol?" nor is it a thread that approves the posting of a :thumbsdow directly relating to any of the products that are being offered.

meeshu

Enlightened
Last I checked this is a "Which light do I prefer?" and if one cares to expound "What is my reasoning for selling my kidney to afford it-if need be?" thread.
This is not a "Which light do I have absolutely no purpose for?" "How many times can I post that I refuse to vote and don't care for the LunaSol?" nor is it a thread that approves the posting of a :thumbsdow directly relating to any of the products that are being offered.

Thank you very much!

This thread is somewhat speculative given that the lights have yet to be finalized in their specifications.

Actually this thread is entitled (in part) ". . Which Great Light Would You Choose. . ". Choose, not prefer!

So if I were to choose a light at this time, I don't think I could, because of lack of specifications. However, the exception is the LunaSol, which is eliminated because of its shape.

However, as to which light I prefer at this time, I would lean towards the HDS because of it's reputation (quality and features).

LunaSol is out because of it's shape. The Arc would tend to be eliminated because of it's limited features (compared to the HDS).

I would still prefer more information on these lights before making any final committment though. Logical!?