NEW- ENERGIZER ALUMINUM 1 WATT- 1XAA LED FLASHLIGHT(lots of pics)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
... but last time through, I didn't buy ANY clearance lights .... I even passed up on the rechargeable spotlight for $5. I'm so proud of myself! :eek:

But.... You can find $5 in change, littered all over the parking lot.

You could have bought it, played with it, then sold it for $8 on B/S/T.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well i went to target today and i was not able to find them......and im not willing to drive to every target that we have out here in VA.......in which section did you find the light. My legs hurt from walking so much hunting for this darn thing.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Well i went to target today and i was not able to find them......and im not willing to drive to every target that we have out here in VA.......in which section did you find the light. My legs hurt from walking so much hunting for this darn thing.

Should be in the flashlight aisle. That's where they have it at the Target near me.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I checked there as well....dont think they have it yet.........hope there not like walmart where they have the lights everywhere. If im up too it and bored then i will check another, thanks for the info though.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I checked there as well....dont think they have it yet.........hope there not like walmart where they have the lights everywhere. If im up too it and bored then i will check another, thanks for the info though.

It's not likely, but if they did put the light up in the wrong aisle; check the camping section where Target puts the Eddie Bauer / Coast lights, and the Coleman lanterns.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, i will try that....the wife and i have some errands to do today so i will make it a point to check and see.

Bror Jace

Enlightened
alfreddajero, I wouldn't be too worried about not finding one. The Targets you have visited in the last 1-2 weeks are probably a little behind updating their inventory. All Targets should be up to speed any day now.

It can be really frustrating when you hear of clearance items in one part of the country but they aren't available in another. That's when I'm tempted to go from store to store .. at least I USED TO BE. ;)

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw both the 1 x AA version and the 2 x AA version at my Target. What was strange is they were both priced at $17.99. Why should they be priced the same?

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well im going to check target again tommorrow to see what i can find.......might just get the single AA since i think it would make a good edc light to carry around an not have to worry about it getting scratched. And i can always get another if this one bites the dust.

lumenal

Enlightened
I saw both the 1 x AA version and the 2 x AA version at my Target. What was strange is they were both priced at $17.99. Why should they be priced the same?

Actually what you saw was probably correct.

The older model Energizer 2 AA 1 watt Luxeon with side-reverse clicky and larger reflector is now listed at $17.99, down 2 bucks from it's former $19.99 price.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Sounds interesting.

Hafta' check the flashlight aisle, next time i visit Target.

:)
_

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well i called in today, told the boss that i wasnt feeling too good.......which of course is a lie......plan on going hunting for this light, lol.....wish me luck.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well it was a bust........i was checking out the RR and the Inova but they didnt interest me at all......i did get to check out the 2aa light as well but i really want the one aa.......i'll just give it a couple of weeks before i go back.

Delta

Enlightened
Well it was a bust........i was checking out the RR and the Inova but they didnt interest me at all......i did get to check out the 2aa light as well but i really want the one aa.......i'll just give it a couple of weeks before i go back.

Yeah, give it some time. I remember when those Rayovac ones hit the street and everyone was rushing out after them, it took my area about 3 weeks before I saw them. I've NEVER seen the mythical Task Force 2C Crees at Lowes. It's all luck of the draw. Some people can never find the 3C Rayovac Sportsman Xtreme...But I see them constantly where I live.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes it just sucked though......i did get to try out the RR and the Inova though and thought the only way i would buy this is only if it came with a cree emitter......

Last edited:

kramer5150

Flashaholic

LOL... just keep trying I guess. FYI... the 1AA is only around 25-30L (estimate). It may not be bright enough for you. I find it is just enough for close proximity and non-critical use. If I just want to light a staircase, navigate my way through the garage, search for stuff in the trunk of my car, for example.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for that info.......i still want one since i think it will be a great light during blackouts and such this summer......im not really looking for brightness at all, since i have some bright ones already. Well if i dont see it in the next couple of weeks im just going to get the 2AA version or maybe both. And at 30L it would be great for ghost hunting in a persons home.....not too bright just enough to navigate around furniture.

Last edited: