New Fenix penlight... LD03

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just saw this on Fenix's website...

http://www.fenixlight.com/viewnproduct.asp?id=88

Very stylish and professional looking little light... it would be perfect for my laptop bag!

Anyone know anything more about this light? Particularly if it will have or be available with a neutral emitter?

If they're going to put a neutral in it, I'll buy one for myself, and probably a couple more for my brother in law and father in law for gifting...

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would be up for a neutral but I highly doubt they will make a neutral version.

I really hope that's not the case... it's a very nice looking little light, but if they don't offer a neutral version, I won't buy one. My brother in law is an investment banker and my father in law is an insurance adjuster, and it would be just right for both of them for a small, lite, EDC.

Thanks for the links Treek.

Last edited:

Imon

Enlightened
This is probably just me but I hate how Fenix puts medium as the default mode. Just like the LD01 it goes Medium>Low>High. Hopefully this flashlight doesn't have an inductor whine like my LD01.

On a different note a metal tailcap and button and IPX-8 rated? Neat.

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is probably just me but I hate how Fenix puts medium as the default mode. Just like the LD01 it goes Medium>Low>High. Hopefully this flashlight doesn't have an inductor whine like my LD01.

On a different note a metal tailcap and button and IPX-8 rated? Neat.

Agreed on all counts! :thumbsup: