New Mahi head

Can anyone tell me how big the Mahi head is, in outside diameter? I am thinking about getting it, but not sure whether it would be comfortable to carry as an EDC. I can't tell from the pictures how large it actually is.

Thanks in advance.

daffy

Can anyone tell me how big the Mahi head is, in outside diameter? I am thinking about getting it, but not sure whether it would be comfortable to carry as an EDC. I can't tell from the pictures how large it actually is.

Thanks in advance.
Don answered a bit further up.
The diameter of the head is 1 3/8" (1.375") and the length is 3 7/8" on a 1x123 pak

daffy

Mahi head with the 2x123 Pak is the best combo in my opinion. Especially how body & head mate.
Apart from beauty is in the eye of the beholder is there any practical advantage to the head/body mating?

thenikjones

Running a 16650 for extended run times, 2x123’s if you have a 6v LE. Also, very aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

It is also one of the most pleasingly tactile bodies, which I think is under-rated until you experience it. Like you, mine houses a 16650, albeit with a Makai head.

greatscoot

CPF Supporter
It is also one of the most pleasingly tactile bodies, which I think is under-rated until you experience it. Like you, mine houses a 16650, albeit with a Makai head.
I agree wholeheartedly agree about the feel of the 2x123 body, Don really knocked that one out of the park. I have a Sundrop head on mine.
9Y4KgSt.jpg

daffy

I agree wholeheartedly agree about the feel of the 2x123 body, Don really knocked that one out of the park. I have a Sundrop head on mine.
9Y4KgSt.jpg
No compare for me i dont have the body but the runtimes of a 16650 is a nice bonus.
I have zero complaints with the body i chose, fits my hands like a glove.
Does not matter what 14500 i choose when it only outputs 1amp by default.
Already had a stack of 14500 not doing much, primaries have their place but i will be dead well before i wear out the batteries.

greatscoot

CPF Supporter
No compare for me i dont have the body but the runtimes of a 16650 is a nice bonus.
I have zero complaints with the body i chose, fits my hands like a glove.
Does not matter what 14500 i choose when it only outputs 1amp by default.
Already had a stack of 14500 not doing much, primaries have their place but i will be dead well before i wear out the batteries.
The AA body is definitely on my wish list.