Mahi head with Osram

daffy

Took it out again last 2 nights while doing the bike/dog trailer routine i do every night.
Such a throwy little light that barely gets warm.
14500 goodness at its useful best.

carrot

Took it out again last 2 nights while doing the bike/dog trailer routine i do every night.
Such a throwy little light that barely gets warm.
14500 goodness at its useful best.

What is it with you people trying to make me spend money? I've been ogling the Mahi/14500 for awhile now, not sure what will make me pull the trigger but you've definitely made that finger itch. If I didn't have something coming from Don already that'd have sent me over.

Do you have any other throwers you might compare it to?

daffy

It also throws to beyond 140 meters but much past that i cant identify an object unless i already know what it is.
I have plenty of other Osram throwers same LED, but all my other 14500 throwers except 1 are overdriven severely.
Manker T01 Mk2 is closest in candela it has a 14 deg beam angle, i can't exactly figure out the Mahi head beam angle.
Ergonomically the 14500 body fits my hands perfectly and the rear clicky has just the right amount of effort to use the light.
Since being a torch enthusiast the McGizmo was my last expensive purchase and it lives right alongside my Ti Okluma as a form and function usable light for many situations.
I fell into the ultra lumens trap when i first started, my throwers have to be CW anything else can be higher CRI i prefer 5000K.